Internal Communications Officer
£24.00 - £26.45 per hour
Share this job
My client is looking for an Internal Communications Officer to join on them on a 12 month contract. As an Internal Communications Officer, you will be responsible for
implementing flawless employee communication and dialogue in the company, by bridging company strategy/ambition with internal reality and by ensuring employee-centric communication activities through the use of all relevant internal communications channels.
You will contribute to the company’s success, by telling the company story to our local internal audiences, helping them to understand our priorities and our Purpose, celebrating with them key projects and product milestones and engaging them in the future of the company.
Role: Internal Communications Officer
Pay: £26.45 per hour via Umbrella (Inside IR35)
Location: Broughton (3 days onsite and 2 remote)
Contract: 12 Months – 35/37 hours per week Monday – Friday
The Airbus communication function ensures a trusted and timely dialogue with internal and external stakeholders across Airbus and its subsidiaries. The function is constantly evolving to set new standards in product and corporate communication to drive the company strategy, nurture partnerships and build a strong brand reputation around the world.
The job holder is part of Connect & Engage Employees Commercial Aircraft team and is based in Broughton.
- delivering at local level internal communications activities that support the business operational targets and the local communications objectives, ensuring the right message is communicated to the right audience using the right channels at the right time and in the right context.
- identifying the most effective approach to using media, create, validate and share company messages on respective topics.
- orchestrating and feeding all local internal channels: publication of articles, proofreading, content creation and maintenance of the internal TV programme and system, coordination and implementation of company-wide poster campaigns.
- actively contributing and representing the local internal comms team within the Broughton site in relevant multi functional teams, to identify opportunities, advise when needed and ensure close coordination with the relevant colleagues
- ensuring all internal communication is planned in line with the corporate communications plans, prioritise the key topics, link in with the external comms team to ensure clear understanding of the landscape outside Airbus and aligning internal and external messaging.
- working with the events team to support them when organising leadership events on UK sites
- measuring the effectiveness of above mentioned activities and adjusting accordingly.
- Strong experience in different areas of communication (branding, content creation, digital media, employee communication, communication strategy and planning…)
- creative and innovative mindset
- project management skills
- storytelling, strong writing and editorial skills
- presentation skills
- ability to interface with the different management levels
- ability to convince
- ability to multitask and achieve results through a strong teamwork mindset across comms and other functions
- Fluent English (speaking and writing) is requested for this position.
Education & Training
Experience in Public relations, journalism, employee relations or HR
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Sarah Budd at Line Up Aviation
Line Up Aviation has carved its own place in the recruitment of Aviation and Aerospace personnel all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry’s best-known companies who demand the highest standard of applicants.
Due to the number of applications, we receive, it’s not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!”