IS / IT Architect
£75.00 - £80.00 per hour
Share this job
Role: IS / IT Architect
Pay: £80.00 per hour via Umbrella (Inside IR35)
Location: Farnborough, Hants (Hybrid working 3 days onsite 2 WFH subject to business agreement)
Contract: 6 Months – 37 hours per week Monday – Friday
Security Clearance: BPSS leading to SC
My client is looking for an IS/IT Architect to join on them on a 6 month contract. As an IS/IT Architect, you will be responsible Translate business strategy and requirements into defined architectural solutions. Provide input into the strategic direction of technology investments
- Translate business strategy and requirements into defined architectural solutions.
- Provide input into the strategic direction of technology investments
- Collaborate with other Subject Matter Experts to design integrated solutions.
- Recommend on appropriate technology options suited for the business capability to be delivered for a medium sized business.
- Design the PLM solution to integrate seamlessly with other tools, such as SAP.
- Ensure all designs and updates meet accreditation and security requirements.
- Plans, designs and integrates IT system components including hardware, software and services.
- Identify and assess suitable subcontractors for IT projects and overseeing their delivery.
- Working with Project Managers to ensure project delivery is on time, cost and quality.
- Experience within an IT architecture role.
- Experience with process and assembly manufacturing.
- Experience of PLM applications preferred
- Understanding of manufacturing / Supply Chain processes
- TOGAF or equivalent qualification (Desirable)
- Network Technologies such as CISCO, Juniper, Vocality (Desirable)
- MS Server and Virtual Desktop Interface (VDI) (Desirable)
- Project management experience (Desirable)
- Have an awareness of current and emerging technologies and how these could be used.
Education & Training
Essential – Strong experience in a similar role
Degree level qualification in Information Technology or Computer Science.
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Sarah Budd at Line Up Aviation
Line Up Aviation has carved its own place in the recruitment of Aviation and Aerospace personnel all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry’s best-known companies who demand the highest standard of applicants.
Due to the number of applications, we receive, it’s not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!”