IT Systems Support Administrator
Blandford Forum, Dorset
£400 - £450 per day
Share this job
On behalf of our client, we are seeking an IT Systems Support Administrator to join on an initial 6-month contract. As the IT Systems Support Administrator, you will be giving 1st/2nd/3rd Line Support to circa 50 local IT users, including manning a help desk function with the ownership of all calls and development of solutions in conjunction with suppliers’ support teams for a number of IT systems using the skills and experiences specified below.
Role: IT Systems Support Administrator
Pay: £400 -£450 per day via Umbrella
Contract: Monday to Friday, 37 Hours a week, 6 -month contract
IR35 Status: Inside
SC Clearance: Current SC Clearance UK Eyes Only
- The integrity and configuration management of all Departments IT based test tools and their management workstations/laptops/VDI environments.
- Managing and applying upgrades and patches.
- Ensuring that all documentation, change proposals and ticketing information is maintained and up to date.
- Provide support, advice and guidance to other staff when planning and building test environments.
- Creation of the documentation to support task baselines.
- When required to do so, provide IT administration support to other Clients supported IT networks and systems, which may be at sites that are remote from the client site.
- When required by the Service Operations Manager, manage operational or internal tasks in accordance with current task procedures
- A minimum of 5 years as system administrator and knowledge and experience of the following:
- Cisco switches, routers, wireless access points and LAN controllers
- Cisco ASA Firewall installation, build and configuration.
- EPO Server installation, management and client deployment.
- Microsoft Operating Systems, including Windows 10 and Server 2019.
- SQL Server 2017 and 2019.
- VMware VSphere 7.0.
- VMware Horizon v7.0 and 8.0.
- System Centre Configuration Manager (SCCM).
- Microsoft Certificate Services.
- SAN, Servers and Laptops, specifically iSCSI using Dell and Dell EMC hardware.
- Microsoft Exchange 2016 onwards
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Natalie Dalkin at Line Up Aviation
Line Up Aviation is a specialist aviation and aerospace recruitment company that has been operating all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry’s best-known companies and pride ourselves with working to the highest standard of service supported by an ingrained culture of honesty and integrity.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!”