Share this job
My client is as an Italian aerospace engineering company whose activities mainly concern the production of microsatellites for deep space and the development of innovative solutions in order to improve and to support the life and the comfort of space explorers. The company activities follow the “all in-house concept” including design, development, integration, qualification and operation services.
Role: Junior Buyer
Pay: TO BE DEFINED ON THE BASIS OF EXPERIENCE
Location: Turin (Italy)
- Purchase goods, materials, and services to ensure that the company operational needs.
- Evaluate the market conditions.
- Negotiate prices, terms, and quality requirements.
- Resolve complex delivery, quality, or other related problems with purchases and invoices.
- Perform value analysis to identify cost improvements.
- Check the capacity of suppliers and availability of materials.
- Participate in Supplier Audits.
- Set up a cost reduction plan.
- Make supplier and lead time analyses.
- Provide the proper support to the Engineering and Program Management team.
- Support the Technical Area Responsible in the organization of the Warehouse
- Manage Export Control for ITAR/EAR items.
- At least 2 years of working experience in a similar position.
- High flexibility and team-working skills.
- Ability to cope with tight schedules and strict technical requirements.
- Strong communication skills.
- Well-developed negotiation skills.
- Working knowledge of procure-to-pay applications and processes.
- Good knowledge of the English language, both written and spoken.
- Master’s degree in Engineering (preferred Management).
- Proactive and curious person.
- Previous experience in aerospace/space industry.
- Knowledge of aerospace/space standards (EN9100, ECSS).
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Alessandro Mereghetti at Line Up Aviation
Due to the number of applications we receive, it’s not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!”