Junior Cargo Account Manager
Share this job
On behalf of our client, we are seeking a Junior Cargo Account Manager to join on a permanent basis. As the Junior Cargo Account Manager we are looking for someone who is sales driven, confident and has a passion for aviation to learn a new trade.
Role: Junior Cargo Account Manager
Salary: On Application
Contract: Monday – Friday – 09:00 – 17:30
Location: West Sussex
- Provide clients with the optimal aircraft solutions based upon their required routing, cargo requirements, date periods and additionally required services.
- Identify opportunities to grow the business in new and existing markets.
- Actively approach new clients and sell the product
- Act as the key contact with agreed list of clients to ensure agreed service is delivered.
- Ensure all contracting agreements are accurate and legally compliant.
- Attend and travel on flights that require an operational presence
- Ensure all operational details are managed and implemented to ensure the successful operation of a charter. A high level of detail and thoroughness is needed.
Education and Experience:
· Educated to a minimum of GCSE standard in Mathematics and English
· Passion for aviation
· Experience dealing across a variety of multiple geographies or trade lanes
· Fluent in another language would be desirable – French, Spanish or Arabic
· Strong oral and written communication skills
· Ability to work using own initiative
· Good working knowledge of Microsoft office preferable
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Natalie Dalkin at Line Up Aviation
Line Up Aviation is a specialist aviation and aerospace recruitment company that has been operating all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry’s best-known companies and pride ourselves with working to the highest standard of service supported by an ingrained culture of honesty and integrity.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!”