Junior Engineer (NPI) New Product Introduction
Maintenance and Engineering
Share this job
My client is a global high technology leader investing in digital innovations, connectivity, big data, artificial intelligence, cybersecurity and quantum technology.
The company provides solutions, services and products that help its customers businesses, organizations and states in the banking and electronic payment service field.
Role: JUNIOR (NPI) NEW PRODUCT INTRODUCTION
Location: marcallo con casone
Gestire il processo di personificazione del prodotto, seguendo le linee stabilite dal Direttore del Cluster SE e dalla Azienda. Gestire i team coinvolti nel processo per soddisfare le esigenze e le aspettative dell’azienda, collaborando sempre con tutti i proprietari del processo Cluster per raggiungere gli obiettivi.
Essere parte del team di gestione aziendale e lavorare con tutti i responsabili dei processi locali per raggiungere gli obiettivi in tutte le aree.
- The implementation within the requested times for the changes and projects managed by the process.
- Coordination of the New product/customized product process with the Customer Service, Technical Consultant, Order Engineering and Data Center processes.
- The standard NPI processes of the Cluster.
- The standardization and harmonization of infrastructures defined by the Cluster and corporate standards (PSE).
- Monitoring of the process obtaining appropriate indicators to measure the objectives.
- The design, implementation and/or proposal of all the necessary improvements to reduce customization costs, technological improvements and the efficiency of the work teams.
- Participate for continuous improvement of productivity, throughput, inventory levels and WCE, in order to meet targeted goals.
- Ensure the relationships with other departments, clients, certification entities and external providers.
- Ensure positive relations with local authorities and customer representatives during site visits.
- Ensure strong synergy between Milano and other company partners.
- Knowledge of banking cards activity, technical background is a plus
- Human relations
- Computer skills
Experience / Proven records:
- 1 year in project management of production processes and in industrial environments, preferably customization environments.
- Strong IT background.
- Knowledge of smart cards and/or banking card industry technical aspects will be a plus.
- Fluent Italian speaking.
- Proficiency in written and spoken English is mandatory.
- Minimum engineering OR Computer science.
- Manufacturing experience is a plus
- Medium level of knowledge and preferably advanced, in continuous improvement of Agile methodologies.
- Medium level of knowledge about EFQM methodology and LEAN tools. Knowledge in production processes.
- Knowledge of English at an expert level (minimum level B2 or equivalent corresponding to C1 of the Common European Framework).
Apply for this role
Skilled Aircraft Electrician
Production Planning Assistant
Avionics/Electrician Technician – Rotary
Simulator Equipment Maintenance Technician
Wheel and Brake Technician (Entry Level)
Helicopter Engine & Propeller Maintenance Technician
Systems Performance Engineer