Junior IT Support
Gatley, Greater Manchester
Share this job
Our client has an opportunity for a Junior IT Support Analyst to join them on a permanent basis. You will be reporting to the IT Manager in a small but very busy IT team. Your primary responsibility will be first line support for desktop and laptop computers.
Role: Junior IT Support Analyst
Hours: Full Time: Monday to Thursday – 08:30-17:00
Friday – 08:30-14:30
Salary: Discussed Upon Application
- New computer (desktop & laptop) builds and redeployment
- Providing first line support for desktop & laptop issues
- Providing first line support for Office 365
- Windows 10 support
- Managing user accounts
- Mobile device management
- Working and demonstratable knowledge of: Windows 10, Office 365, Sophos AV, Active Directory
- Experience working within an IT department
- Right to live and work within the UK without restrictions
- Employer contribution to pensions
- Private dental
- EAP Programme
- Referral bonuses
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please apply immediately!
Due to the number of applications we receive, it’s not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime