Junior MRO Expeditor
Share this job
On behalf of our client, we are seeking a Junior MRO Expeditor to join on a permanent basis. As the Junior MRO Expeditor you will assist in the management of open order at suppliers and customer communication via various administrative duties.
Role: Junior MRO Expeditor
Salary: On Application
Contract: Permanent, Monday to Friday
- Monitoring and managing email inboxes and actioning as guided
- Logging quotes onto the company ERP system.
- Updating the company ERP system and associated spreadsheets with status of repairs
- Progressing repair orders and updating company ERP system accordingly
- Liaison with staff regarding component status and customer order requirements
- Sourcing and obtaining pricing from MRO workshops for items requiring repair.
- Performing to KPI’s
- Preparation of conference rooms for meetings
- Any related tasks required necessary by the MRO Customer Service Supervisor or Head of Repairs
- Attention to detail
- Willingness and enthusiasm to learn.
- Experience of Excel / Power Point / Word / Outlook
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Ability to work under pressure and cope with large volumes of work
- Highly organised and efficient
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Natalie Dalkin at Line Up Aviation
Line Up Aviation is a specialist aviation and aerospace recruitment company that has been operating all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry’s best-known companies and pride ourselves with working to the highest standard of service supported by an ingrained culture of honesty and integrity.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!”
Apply for this role
Supply Chain Quality Manager
Business Method Engineer
Process Planning Engineer
Quality Conformance Engineer
Warehouse & Logistics Specialist
Technical Records Administrator