Somma Lombardo, Varese (province)
Share this job
Line Up Aviation is a specialist, international, aviation recruitment consultancy, founded in 1989.
We are recognised throughout the industry for providing a quality and compliant service.
We’re growing, and we’ve got some exciting opportunities for motivated and driven people who want to start and develop their career in recruitment.
We’re now accepting applications from individuals with study background in aviation or in Recruitment.
Role: Junior Recruiter
Pay: Based on the experience
Location: Somma Lombardo (VA)
Contract: Permanent position
- Research, identify and attract candidates using all appropriate methods to satisfy job requirements.
- Write, place and update adverts in line with company procedures.
- Monitor responses/applications received and make sure that candidate applications are processed efficiently.
- Qualify, shortlist and present suitable candidates against defined job vacancies.
- Assist in the recruitment and selection processes by effectively liaising with candidates and internal teams.
- Initiate, manage and develop candidate relationships.
- Understand and meet agreed KPI’s and targets.
- Proactively and consistently strive to identify new candidate.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely at all levels, both with colleagues and external stakeholders.
- Fluently knowledge of Italian and English Languages.
- Excellent computer literacy and familiarity with Office software packages.
- Right to live and work in Italy without sponsorship prior to application.
- Previous experience of working in either aviation or the recruitment industry is an advantage.
- Previous experience in a resourcing capacity is a distinct advantage.
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Alessandro Mereghetti at Line Up Aviation
Due to the number of applications we receive, it’s not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!”