£40.00 - £45.20 per hour
Share this job
My client is looking for a Lead Integrator to join on them on a 6 month contract. As a Lead Integrator, you will be responsible for integration of activities in support of the Digital Design for Manufacturing and Services (DDMS) led 3DaM (3D as Master) activity. This shall require integration of activities across DDMS that have an impact to 3DaM. Candidate will also support the 3DaM team and deliverables, formulating technical solutions for a range of tasks, including supporting generating plans for 3DaM deliverables following integration with other functions of the business.
Role: Lead Integrator
Pay: £45.20 per hour via Umbrella (Inside IR35)
Location: Broughton (3 days on site and 2 WFH)
Contract: 6 Months – 35 hours per week Monday – Friday (working 4.5 days between the hours of 7am – 7pm, hours agreed at business discretion)
The job holder will operate as a Lead Integrator and should have an Engineering background to ensure familiarity with toolsets and change process. They will act as a strong focal point to drive on-going continuous improvement initiatives to increase team efficiency through methods, process and other capability improvements, where applicable ensuring a robust lesson learnt and feedback process is maintained. Reporting will be required on critical technical issues through functional management.
The person will also be required to assist Senior Engineers in attending technical reviews.
- Ensure 2D to 3D conversion processes are adhered to authorise model data as appropriate.
- Ensure reporting and status of activities is in appropriate toolsets – EBAM (Engineering Business Airbus Management) tool.
- Support with Senior Engineers to ensure visibility of 3DaM data to the wider 1AW community.
- Provide technical leadership and continued mentoring to the engineering team, assisting the development of team members.
- Ensuring that design standards and requirements are met, liaising with other functions and projects to ensure the design solutions are fully integrated.
- Increase team efficiency through methods, process and other capability improvements.
- Support and build strong relationships between wider stakeholders including (but not limited to) 1AWA community, Chief Engineers team, Broughton plant based ME / Quality / Operations team.
- The job holder is responsible for integrating 3DaM deliverables within the wider DDMS community and being visible with the Delivery Team Leader and Senior Engineers
- The job holder is responsible for driving and leading visibility in all appropriate toolsets to ensure full benefit to the wider 1AW community of 3DaM deliverables.
- Working with the Senior Design Engineer and Head of Engineering to support on-going continuous improvement initiatives to increase team efficiency & learning through methods, process and other capability improvements.
Education & Training
Essential – Strong experience in a similar role
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Sarah Budd at Line Up Aviation
Line Up Aviation has carved its own place in the recruitment of Aviation and Aerospace personnel all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry’s best-known companies who demand the highest standard of applicants.
Due to the number of applications, we receive, it’s not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!”