Lead Static Stress Engineer
£40.00 - £50.00 per hour
Share this job
On behalf of our client, we are seeking a Lead Static Stress Engineer to join them on an initial 4 -month contract. As the Lead Static Stress Engineer, you will perform and / or sign-off the stress analysis for A350 Fixed Leading Edge certification
Role: Lead Static Stress Engineer
Pay: £ 40.00 – £50.00 per hour Umbrella Company
Contract: Monday to Friday, 35 Hours a week, 4 months
IR35 Status: Inside
SC Clearance: BPSS
- Analysis of Fixed Leading Edge structures using Airbus toolsets and processes.
- Development and implementation of supporting analysis techniques to manage the data volumes and complex analyses specific to the A350 Fixed Leading Edge; determined on a case-by-case basis.
- Compilation of static stress certification dossiers (composites and metallics).
- Approval of static stress certification dossiers (composites and metallics).
- Close working with the A350 Fixed Leading Edge team.
- Progress reporting to the Delivery Team Leader for the A350 Fixed Leading Edge team.
- Proven experience within an aerospace environment.
- Prior experience of working within Airbus.
- Proven ‘hands on’ experience of airframe certification analysis; knowledge of Wing structures preferred.
- Airbus delegated static stress signatory for composites and metallics.
- Strength in problem solving for analysis solutions.
- Strong working knowledge of Nastran, Hyperworks, Python scripting and ISAMI preferred.
- Ability to meet the agreed delivery plan and report progression of deliverables.
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Natalie Dalkin at Line Up Aviation
Line Up Aviation is a specialist aviation and aerospace recruitment company that has been operating all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry’s best-known companies and pride ourselves with working to the highest standard of service supported by an ingrained culture of honesty and integrity.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!”
Apply for this role
Manufacturing Project Engineer
Electrical Engineer ( Night Shift)
Industrial Asset Manager
Project Manager- Secure Communications
Goods Inwards Inspector
Security Contracts & Visits Support Officer
System Safety Design Engineer