Licensed Aircraft Engineers
Maintenance and Engineering
Share this job
Line Up Aviation is a specialist aviation and aerospace recruitment company that has been operating all over the world for more than 35 years. We work with some of the industry’s best-known companies and pride ourselves with working to the highest standard of service supported by an ingrained culture of honesty and integrity.
-Job Title: Licensed Aircraft Engineers
-Location: Kingdom Saudi Arabia – Riyadh/Jeddah
-Job type: Fulltime 2-year contract (renewable)
-Salary: Competitive (including accommodation), Flights included
On behalf of our MRO client based in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, we are seeking to recruit Licensed Aircraft Engineers. To qualify for this opportunity, you must meet the following requirements.
- Hold a current FAA/EASA/CASA/CAA NZ/Transport Canada M or E rated license.
- Have a minimum of 5 years’ aircraft maintenance experience on and be type rated on at least one of the following aircraft types A320/A330/B777/B787
- Educated to Diploma or Degree Standard
- Interested in a long-term work opportunity in Saudi Arabia
- To carry out Line & Base Maintenance activities as directed.
- Competitive Salary
- 30 days annual leave per year (annual return ticket home provided)
If you are interested in finding out more about this package and opportunity and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV
Due to the number of applications, we receive, it’s not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Apply for this role
B1 Licensed Engineer – Manchester
B1 Licensed Engineer – A380
Electrical Calibration Operator
MRO Regional Manager – A&P Licensed
Maintenance Manager – A&P Licensed
Aerospace Senior Mechanical Design Engineer