Licensed Aircraft Engineers – Rotation Contract
Maintenance and Engineering
Share this job
Line Up Aviation is a specialist aviation and aerospace recruitment company that has been operating all over the world for more than 35 years. We work with some of the industry’s best-known companies and pride ourselves with working to the highest standard of service supported by an ingrained culture of honesty and integrity. We are currently working with Saudi Arabia’s leading MRO, they are offering great packages for Technicians to work in Kingdom.
Full Residency or Rotation (6/6) or (8/4)
Licensed Aircraft Engineers must be type rated on at least 1 of the following aircraft types.
· Job type: Permanent residency or Rotation 6/6 or 8/4 (renewable 2yr contract)
· Location: Kingdom Saudi Arabia – Riyadh/Jeddah
· Salary: Very Competitive
On behalf of our MRO client based in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, we are seeking to recruit Licensed Aircraft Engineers. To qualify for this opportunity, you should meet the following requirements.
- Hold a current FAA/EASA/CASA/CAA NZ/Transport Canada M or E rated license.
- Have a minimum of 5 years’ recent aircraft maintenance experience on and be type rated on at least one of the following aircraft types A320/A330/B777/B787
- Be Recent on type
- Engine run up and Borescope accreditations desired but not essential
- Educated to Diploma or Degree Standard
- Interested in a long-term work opportunity in Saudi Arabia
- To carry out Line & Base Maintenance activities as directed.
- Very Competitive Salary
- Up to 30 days paid annual leave per year
- Salaries will include local transport and accommodation allowances, all flights provided.
If you are interested in finding out more about this package and opportunity and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to Melanie Cave
Due to the number of applications, we receive, it’s not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Apply for this role
RF Microwave Design Engineer
Configuration Technical Support
Human Factors Engineer
Aircraft Fitters – Skilled & Semi Skilled
Wheel and Brake Technician (Entry Level)
Electronic Engineering Technician
Aircraft Engine Wash Technician
Licensed Aircraft Engineers – Saudi
Technical Services Engineer