Licensed Engineer – Bombardier / Cessna
Maintenance and Engineering
Share this job
Do you hold an EASA B1/B2 licence with a type rating on Bombardier and / or Cessna?
My client has an opportunity for a B1/B2 Licenced Engineer to join them on a permanent basis. They are looking for an EASA B1/B2 Licensed Engineer to perform base and line maintenance tasks in accordance to the company’s maintenance organisation exposition based in Malta.
The prospective candidate must be able to work in a team with a customer-focused approach to work. This position calls for individuals with passion and drive, willing to work in a multi-cultural team, within a dynamic and fast-paced environment. An organised and meticulous approach to work, together with the ability to always arrive at sound decisions are critical for successful performance in this role.
Role: B1/B2 Licenced Engineer
Location: Luqa, Malta
Hours: Full Time – flexibility is required
- Perform maintenance work strictly in accordance with current approved data
- Installation of spare parts, consumables and components which shall always be accompanied by appropriate documentation to suit the eligibility requirements for the aircraft/component including the modification status and AD compliance status
- Sign off of all tasks performed
- Working closely with other departments to complete project work
- Maintenance inspections and repairs as directed
- Working knowledge of EASA regulations most importantly Part 145
- Supporting the day to day running of Hangar
- Carry out scheduled and unscheduled maintenance work on aircraft
- Ensuring the completeness of all maintenance documents in the area of responsibility.
- EASA Part 66 B1/B2 licence – Essential
- Bombardier and / or Cessna type ratings – Essential
- Right to live and work in the EU
- Structured and reliable working method
- Willingness to work in shifts and over the weekends
- Demonstrated capability to work as part of a team and be goal oriented
- Excellent command of the English language
- Ability to exhibit a can-do attitude and maintain confidentiality
- Ability to work with minimum supervision
- Highly dynamic and organised individual
- Be flexible
Candidates will be prepared to travel, if necessary. Excellent communication skills are a must, and a good command of the English language is required.
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please apply immediately!
Line Up Aviation is a specialist aviation and aerospace recruitment company that has been operating all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry’s best-known companies and pride ourselves with working to the highest standard of service supported by an ingrained culture of honesty and integrity.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at any time! Thank you for your follow!”
Apply for this role
Research and Development Engineer
Fatigue and Damage Tolerance Engineer
ESM Design Engineer
EASA B1/B2 Licensed Engineers (A320 AND B737CL/NG)
Shot Peen Technician
Design Concession Approver
System Modelling Engineer