Live Build Manufacturing Technician
Maintenance and Engineering
£24.40 - £27.62 per hour
Share this job
My client is looking for several Live Build Manufacturing Technicians to join them on an initial 6-month basis. As the Live Build Manufacturing Technician will be responsible for carrying out manufacturing, test and inspection tasks within the Live Build Facility, in accordance with product certification procedures, allocated budgets and timescales to meet project objectives
Role: Live Build Manufacturing Technician
Pay: Up to £27.62 per hour via Umbrella
Contract: 6 Months (possible extension)
Hours: Monday – Friday, 37 hours per week
Security Clearance: SC clearance required
- Specific responsibilities include:
- Certify the product in line with the product certification procedure.
- Maintain product certification and approval via regular audits.
- Possess a versatile skill base with the capability to apply these skills across a range of tasks.
- Be fully conversant with all equipment, tools and measuring instruments associated with the manufacturing cycle.
- Ensure manufacturing build, inspection and where relevant, test times are met.
- Check and complete all paperwork associated with the manufacturing data pack.
- Maintain to the highest level, workmanship standards and product quality.
- Ensure compliance with all associated procedures applicable to the manufacturing process.
- Maintain a safe working environment.
- Maintain a good housekeeping policy.
- Communicate best practice to other team members.
- Formal technical engineering/craft apprenticeship to NVQ Level 3/TR23/TR21/ONC. Experience in a Manufacturing / Craftsman position.
- ESD training.
- Live Build training (will be provided).
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Melanie Cave at Line Up Aviation
Line Up Aviation has carved its own place in the recruitment of Aviation and Aerospace personnel all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry’s best-known companies who demand the highest standard of applicants.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!”
Apply for this role
Manufacturing Engineer / Assembly & Integration
Principal Thermal Engineer
Principal Structural Engineer
2RT Test System LabVIEW Developer
FPGA Design Engineer
Fuel System Engineer
System Design Authority
Production Support Team Member