Live Build Technician
Maintenance and Engineering
£20.00 - £24.40 per hour
Share this job
On behalf of our client, we are seeking a Live Build Technician to join my client on an initial 6-month contract. As the Live Build Technician, you will be responsible for carrying out manufacturing, test and inspection tasks within the Live Build Facility, in accordance with product certification procedures, allocated budgets and timescales to meet project objectives
Role: Live Build Technician
Pay: £24.40 per hour via Umbrella
Contract: Monday- Friday, 37 Hours per week, 6 Months Contract
IR35 Status: Inside
Security Clearance: Security Clearance required
- Certify the product in line with the product certification procedure.
- Maintain product certification and approval via regular audits.
- Possess a versatile skill base with the capability to apply these skills across a range of tasks.
- Be fully conversant with all equipment, tools and measuring instruments associated with the manufacturing cycle.
- Ensure manufacturing build, inspection and where relevant, test times are met.
- Check and complete all paperwork associated with the manufacturing data pack.
- Maintain to the highest level, workmanship standards and product quality.
- Ensure compliance with all associated procedures applicable to the manufacturing process.
- Maintain a safe working environment.
- Maintain a good housekeeping policy.
- Communicate best practice to other team members
· Formal technical engineering/craft apprenticeship to NVQ Level 3/TR23/TR21/ONC.
· Experience in a Manufacturing / Craftsman position
· ESD training
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Natalie Dalkin at Line Up Aviation
Line Up Aviation has carved its own place in the recruitment of Aviation and Aerospace personnel all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry’s best-known companies who demand the highest standard of applicants.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at any time! Thank you for your follow!”
Apply for this role
Technical Services Engineer
B1 Licensed Engineer
B1 Licensed Engineer -787
Flight Mechanics Specialist
B1 Licensed Engineer – A320 NEO
B1 Licensed Engineer
B2 Licensed Engineer
B1 or B2 Licensed Engineer – Shift Lead
B1.3 on AB412 Base Maintenance