£25000 - £27000.00 per annum
Share this job
I am looking for a Logistics Officer to join my fantastic client on a permanent basis. As the Logistics Officer you are responsible for the control of all shipments including HRMC Reporting, Oversight of Import & Export Record keeping, Quantum data integrity. Logistics Officer is also responsible for co-ordinating international shipments liaising with vendor logistics teams, and freight forwarders, ensuring documentation accuracy and customs recording prior to any shipments taking place.
Role: Logistics Officer
- Controlling shipments internationally by Road, Air or Sea freight.
- Control of shipping with goods categorised as Dangerous Goods. (DG)
- Liaising/negotiating freight rates with freight forwarders and courier companies.
- Issuing Shipping Documentation and instructions for customs clearances.
- Dealing with insurance claims.
- Obtaining and maintain supporting documentation as required by HMRC and all other Customs regimes.
- HMRC Monthly despatch and EC Sales List declarations.
- Import/Export shipping control.
- Liaising with internal departments for all shipping requirements and external customer base
- Inward Processing Relief (IPR), Customs Warehouse (CW) and Cert of Airworthiness (C of A) customs regimes management.
- Checking Freight, Duty and VAT payments.
- ISPM-15 and ATA spec 300 compliance.
- Control of stock via QUANTUM.
- Create and maintain company Shipping Manual.
- All other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience:
- Relevant experience in a logistics role.
- Level 3 NVQ or equivalent in a suitable field or relevant discipline.
- Detailed knowledge of HMRC requirements, INCO terms, international and domestic freight industry.
- Forklift Truck Licence
- Quantum user
- General aviation experience
- HAZMAT and DG transportation
- CIPS qualification
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Natalie Dalkin at Line Up Aviation
Line Up Aviation is a specialist aviation and aerospace recruitment company that has been operating all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry’s best-known companies and pride ourselves with working to the highest standard of service supported by an ingrained culture of honesty and integrity.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!”
Apply for this role
ERP Implementation Manager
Performance & Improvement Project Manager
Quality and Technical Administrator
Early Careers Manager
VIP Private Jet Charter Broker
Fixed Asset Accountant