£25000 - £27000.00 per annum
Share this job
I am looking for a Logistics Officer to join my fantastic client on a permanent basis. As the Logistics Officer you are responsible for the control of all shipments including HRMC Reporting, Oversight of Import & Export Record keeping, Quantum data integrity. Logistics Officer is also responsible for co-ordinating international shipments liaising with vendor logistics teams, and freight forwarders, ensuring documentation accuracy and customs recording prior to any shipments taking place.
Role: Logistics Officer
- Controlling shipments internationally by Road, Air or Sea freight.
- Control of shipping with goods categorised as Dangerous Goods. (DG)
- Liaising/negotiating freight rates with freight forwarders and courier companies.
- Issuing Shipping Documentation and instructions for customs clearances.
- Dealing with insurance claims.
- Obtaining and maintain supporting documentation as required by HMRC and all other Customs regimes.
- HMRC Monthly despatch and EC Sales List declarations.
- Import/Export shipping control.
- Liaising with internal departments for all shipping requirements and external customer base
- Inward Processing Relief (IPR), Customs Warehouse (CW) and Cert of Airworthiness (C of A) customs regimes management.
- Checking Freight, Duty and VAT payments.
- ISPM-15 and ATA spec 300 compliance.
- Control of stock via QUANTUM.
- Create and maintain company Shipping Manual.
- All other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience:
- Relevant experience in a logistics role.
- Level 3 NVQ or equivalent in a suitable field or relevant discipline.
- Detailed knowledge of HMRC requirements, INCO terms, international and domestic freight industry.
- Forklift Truck Licence
- Quantum user
- General aviation experience
- HAZMAT and DG transportation
- CIPS qualification
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Natalie Dalkin at Line Up Aviation
Line Up Aviation is a specialist aviation and aerospace recruitment company that has been operating all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry’s best-known companies and pride ourselves with working to the highest standard of service supported by an ingrained culture of honesty and integrity.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!”
Apply for this role
PBH Account Manager
Customer Service Assistant
Configuration Document Controller
Project Management Business Partner
Material Coordinator (Aviation)
Technical Records Administrator
Customer Repair Executive