Machines & Systems Engineer
£30.00 - £33.90 per hour
Share this job
On behalf of our client, we are seeking to recruit a Machines & Systems Engineer till the end of 2022. As the Machine & Systems Engineer you will be responsible for defining, developing, delivering, and qualifying manufacturing technology projects in the field of but not limited to assembly technologies & systems installation.
Role: Machines & Systems Engineer
Pay: £33.90 per hour via Umbrella
Contract: Monday- Friday, 35 Hours per week, end of 2022
IR35 Status: Inside
- Ensuring timely technical (back-office) support to operations via the ME Shop-support teams for manufacturing technologies and processes being proficient and capable to perform all of the tasks at hand.
- Maintain conformance with all control documentation (AIPI/AIPS /ABP/MI) for Filton Plant assembly technologies including creation of required documentation and qualified assembly processes to new programme development including R&D/R&T programmes
- You will have the opportunity to work alongside other areas of the Manufacturing Engineering Industrial Team to identify strategic opportunities to develop and implement across the plant.
- There will be scope to lead a number of different types of projects including Continuous Improvement Projects, Competitiveness projects, vertical integration capital projects along with qualification of the process in addition to providing technical support to the manufacturing engineering department.
Skills and Experience Required
- Technical background in manufacturing engineering, manufacturing systems engineering, background knowledge of large component assembly & systems installation within a manufacturing environment will be beneficial.
- Previous experience of project management skills / project budget control
- Previous experience of developing, implementing and qualifying industrial processes into production.
- Fluent English negotiation level (commercial and technical).
- Analytical skills / Problem solving skills
- Strong team player
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Natalie Dalkin at Line Up Aviation
Line Up Aviation has carved its own place in the recruitment of Aviation and Aerospace personnel all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry’s best known companies who demand the highest standard of applicants.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!”
Apply for this role
AIT RF Test Operator
Clinical Support Technician
Integration and System Validation Engineer
Simulation & Modelling Engineer
Senior Configuration Engineer