Maintenance Control Centre MCC
Maintenance and Engineering
Share this job
Line Up Aviation is a specialist aviation and aerospace recruitment company that has been operating all over the world for more than 35 years. We work with some of the industry’s best-known companies and pride ourselves with working to the highest standard of service supported by an ingrained culture of honesty and integrity.
Maintenance Control Centre – AW139 Engineer (MCC)
We are seeking to recruit experienced rotary MCC operatives for our client based in Saudi Arabia, this is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing organisation that has ambition! A great opportunity to help in maintain a new fleet of helicopters.
· Salary: Competitive
· Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
· Flights and accommodation provided
· Saudi Nationals will be given priority
The incumbent will handle multiple technical scenarios/AOG events during 24/7 helicopter operational activities to ensure maintenance personnel needs and maintenance support activities are put in place to resolve AOG situations. These activities include Aircraft Safety, Airworthiness Compliance, Customer Needs, Environmental Restrictions and Economic Objectives given by stakeholders such as OCC, Airworthiness Team, and the Director of Maintenance.
In addition, incumbent will support other functions with daily operations as Maintenance Operations, Maintenance Support, Dispatch Control, Logistics & Spares Supply, and others.
- Oversee technical scenarios & AOG events.
- Maintaining service schedules and delivery.
- Dealing with VVIP Customer/Stakeholders/OEMS.
- Assist maintenance operations in resource allocation.
- Interact with onsite LH tech support, Customer Support Reps & Spares.
- Solve problems and analyze data to ensure completion of Helicopter Return to operational service.
- Use aircraft maintenance forecasting and airworthiness management systems for aircrafts handled.
- Adhere all GACA regulations.
- EASA/FAA/ICAO Type II/GACA License Holder.
- Experienced on AW139 Helicopter with AW139 Type Rating.
- Knowledge of both Part 145 and Airworthiness Requirements
- Good understanding of GACA Regulations (Part 125 in particular)
- Previous MCC/OCC experience advantageous
- Previous experience / knowledge of using the following Operator’s documents:
- GMM / OM-A
- MOE / RSQCM
- AMP / MIP
- Experience of dealing with VVIP Customer/Stakeholders/OEMS
- Previous Experience with Leonard PSE and obtaining concession letters
- Analytical and problem solving to completion of Helicopter Return to operational service
- Competent on using aircraft maintenance forecasting and airworthiness management systems (AMOS an advantage)
- VVIP Operations experience advantageous
- Ability to work Shifts/Rotational shift patterns
If you would like to apply for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to Neil Leighton @ Line Up Aviation
Due to the number of applications, we receive, it’s not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Apply for this role
RF Microwave Design Engineer
Configuration Technical Support
Human Factors Engineer
Aircraft Fitters – Skilled & Semi Skilled
Wheel and Brake Technician (Entry Level)
Electronic Engineering Technician
Aircraft Engine Wash Technician
Licensed Aircraft Engineers – Saudi
Technical Services Engineer