Maintenance Planner – Rotary
Maintenance and Engineering
Share this job
We are seeking to recruit an experienced rotary Maintenance Planner for our client based in Saudi Arabia, this is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing organisation that has ambition! Experience working with a VVIP maintenance company will be a distinct advantage in this role.
Maintenance Planner (Rotary)
Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
The Maintenance Planner ensures that all rotary operations observes both company and regulatory standards and guidelines. In general, they are responsible for developing and retaining fleet maintenance plans.
Under the general direction of the Planning Supervisor the maintenance planner executes the duties, training, and deployment of standard practices within the technical Operations divisions.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- 5 years working experience in a rotary planning function. (VIP experience is preference)
- 2-3 years of experience in aviation flied.
- Proven experience of using Aircraft Maintenance and Regulatory Compliance Management solution such as CAMP, AMOS, TIS, SAP, Oracle, etc.
- Knowledge and familiarization with GACARs Part 121 SU,133, 135, and 145 is advantageous.
- Holding Technical Training Aircraft type “HUMS”.
- Holding GACA (FAA/EASA) certification is advantageous.
- English (speaking, reading, and writing), Arabic is advantageous.
- Comprehensive knowledge of planning, production planning and understanding of the Aircraft Inspection Program (AIP).
- Comprehensive knowledge of technical operations in relation to maintenance planning and control.
- Knowledge of aircraft operations, GACA (FAA/EASA) rules and regulations pertaining to aircraft maintenance planning and control.
- Assist in developing and implementing departmental policies and procedures.
- Assist in controlling all maintenance tasks/ work orders for fleet and components.
- Train assistant planners on departmental functions.
- Assist in developing operation protocols, while coordinate with Part 145 DOM, respective Operations DOM (Part 121SU, 135, and 133), and logistics department to ensure optimum utilization of resource while minimizing aircraft ground time.
- Coordinate and allocate necessary resources when responding to AOG cases and remote locations operations.
- Ensure updating company system in relation to completed maintenance work in timely manner and as stated in the applicable manuals.
- Assist in issuing and reviewing reports on department and personnel performance
- Assist in developing of processes and protocols pertaining to retaining and controlling fleet technical records.
- Assist/ carry investigations and resolve planning related issues.
- Issue reports for management on events/ projects and maintenance plans.
If you would like to apply for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to Neil Leighton @ Line Up Aviation
Due to the number of applications, we receive, it’s not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Apply for this role
Microwave Design Engineer
RF Systems Engineer
Actuation Lab Co-Ordinator
Principal Product Assurance Engineer- Manufacturing
Systems Design Engineer
Space Product Quality Assurance
Electrical Cable Design Engineer