Maintenance Team Leader
Maintenance and Engineering
Share this job
A great opportunity has arisen with my client for a Maintenance Team Leader on a permanent basis.
Role: Maintenance Team Lead
Salary: Upon Application
Shift Pattern: 4 On 4 Off – Days/ Nights
- Plan, schedule and complete tasks in order to meet service/delivery schedules.
- Assist with performance appraisal of team members .
- Assess strengths and weaknesses of team members. Apply strengths for maximum job efficiency and provide guidance and growth opportunities to reinforce developmental areas. Provide diverse learning opportunities.
- Ensure all required. components are ordered for timely availability. Send items out for rework/repair as needed. Receive and inspect upon return. Perform engine runs on aircraft as required.
- Maintain a current knowledge of Aircraft Service Changes (ASCs), Customer Bulletins, inspection schedule requirements, vendor information and all other procedures, publications and general knowledge pertaining to aircraft maintenance and servicing.
- Perform required. periodic maintenance and necessary servicing of all aircraft mechanical systems. Must demonstrate the ability to consistently perform assigned maintenance tasks within the quoted or standard CMP time.
- Assist in maintaining work schedules and updating of CMP cards. Review work, including forms and records, to ensure compliance with Repair Station procedures and Airworthiness Standards.
- Review daily job charging to ensure accuracy of charges to aircraft.
- Work under the direction of the Service Team Manager to ensure that as a team, all project plan milestones are met.
- Manage the work distribution to the team, define priorities as instructed by the STM, ensure communication with the team and coordination with internal and external stakeholders .
Experience & Qualifications
- An experienced aviation professional, with a recognized aviation engineering apprenticeship.
- Advanced knowledge of inspection and heavy maintenance (i.e Aircraft component removal and installation, flight control rigging, engine removal, installation, rigging, schedule and unscheduled inspections, and major or minor sheetmetal/structural repairs or alterations).
- Advanced working knowledge of pertinent technical reference materials (maintenance manuals, IPCs and structural repair manuals, service bulletins, Airworthiness Directives, etc.).
- Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand the English language.
- Apply 6S and Lean Initiatives to maintain good housekeeping and safety in all areas to include hangars, break areas, and offices. .
- Help develop goals for team members and Support the company at the floor level.
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Melanie Cave at Line Up Aviation –
Line Up Aviation has carved its own place in the recruitment of Aviation and Aerospace personnel all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry’s best-known companies who demand the highest standard of applicants.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!”
Apply for this role
Research and Development Engineer
Fatigue and Damage Tolerance Engineer
ESM Design Engineer
EASA B1/B2 Licensed Engineers (A320 AND B737CL/NG)
Shot Peen Technician
Design Concession Approver
System Modelling Engineer