£21.00 - £23.00 per hour
Share this job
Seeking an experienced Mechanical Technician to work the night shift (22.00pm to 06.00am) for a 12 month contract possibly leading to a Permanent role, based in Southend, Essex.
- You will be part of a team that is responsible for the maintenance and efficient running of the Automatic assembly equipment.
- You will follow a scheduled TPM program to ensure the correct level of tests and checks are performed on the system, replacing, and repairing components as required.
- You may be required to fabricate standard spare components to support the Assembly systems. You will also be engaged in improvement programs to drive the system performance.
- You will be responsible for the weekly TPM performance reporting and escalation of any major issues.
The successful candidate will be required to meet the following functions and responsibilities: –
Maintain and improve assigned equipment to the schedule and to a high standard. Participate in continuous improvement activities to drive OEE performance and minimize breakdowns
Support the Operating System by:
* Maintain work area for operation and cleanliness
* Comply with all safety rules.
* Record and report System and TPM data.
* Analyse data and performance reports
* Set up and change over equipment
Adhere to site Health, Safety and Environmental policies and procedures
Ideal candidate will have:
* Ability to analyze information and concepts
* Ability to collaborate with others and work independently
* Ability to identify key details
* Ability to troubleshoot
* Good coordination, motor skills, and dexterity
* Creative thinking and idea generation
* Significant _Engineering / machine maintenance experience
* Ability to communicate information clearly
Pay rate – £23.00 p/h
Hours – 37.5 per week (Nights: 22:00 – 06:00hrs)
Length – 12 months initially with the possibility of converting to permanent
Location details – Southend, Essex
A drug screening is required on all successful candidates prior to starting assignment
You must have the right to live and work in the UK
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Sarah Budd at Line Up Aviation
Line Up Aviation is a specialist aviation and aerospace recruitment company that has been operating all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry’s best-known companies and pride ourselves with working to the highest standard of service supported by an ingrained culture of honesty and integrity.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!”