Share this job
Role: Manager Administrator
Pay: to be Discussed
* Manage timekeeping and monitor procedures for record keeping.
* Manage temp labour, memberships, Events, Purchase Requisition, receipt of invoice, accruals
* Organize and schedule meetings
* Partner with HR to maintain office policies as necessary
* Manage relationships with vendors, service providers, ensuring that all items are invoiced and
paid on time.
* Manage contract and price negotiations with, service providers and Indirect Procurement
* Perform review and analysis of special projects and keep the management properly informed
* Ensure security, integrity and confidentiality of data
* Oversee adherence to office policies and procedures
* Analyse and monitor the proper execution of internal processes
* Monitor and maintain office supplies inventory
* Prepare letters & reports
* Attend meetings with senior management
- Bachelor or master’s degree in business.
- From 1-3 of experience in performing the same role
- Experience with at least one ERP system
- use of all office software (outlook, word, excel, power point) or similar and pdf acrobat
- being flexible and committed to tasks accomplishment on time
- able to interact with Customers and all the internal departments in a kind and professional attitude
- possess exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- English proficiency, French and Dutch are a plus
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Alessandro Mereghetti at Line Up Aviation
Due to the number of applications we receive, it’s not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!”