Manager Helicopter Engineering HUMS
Maintenance and Engineering
Share this job
On behalf of our client, a prestigious VVIP operation based in the Middle East, we are recruiting for a Manager Helicopter Engineering HUMS Systems on a permanent basis. As the Manager Helicopter Engineering HUMS Systems, you will manage the deployment, integration and support of the Helicopter OEM Health and Usage Monitoring Systems in use by the company Helicopters.
Role: Manager Helicopter Engineering HUMS Systems
Location: Middle East
· Manage and Control all HUMS activity in accordance with the company’s Full HUMS Support contract with Leonardo Helicopters.
· Be the primary point of contact for the Heliwise Full Support Contract
· Support Maintenance and Engineering by developing company procedures and training.
· Protect the confidentiality of HUMS data generated, and the Heliwise system supplied under license from Leonardo
· Track the performance of the Full HUMS support contract and report to the Director Engineering & Maintenance Helicopter, any service delivery issues, in a timely and constructive manner.
· Manage the technical delay and cancellation related to HUMS tracking and management.
· Ensure regular and sufficient support during on-time performance / reliability meetings driven by operational departments.
· Implement SMS systems and processes and ensure formal Risk Assessments are carried out for operationally significant changes.
· Ensure all maintenance personnel and operating base upload and debrief each individual helicopters HUMS data each day the helicopter has been in operation including ground runs and test flights.
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Natalie Dalkin at Line Up Aviation
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!”
Apply for this role
Senior Maintenance & MCC Representatives
Quality Assurance Specialist (9100)
Mechanical Design Engineer
Materials and Process Laboratory Technician
Manufacturing Controller – Bolton
Skilled Electrical Wireman
A320 Structural Mechanic