Up to £11.10 per hour + plus holiday pay in addition
Share this job
My client is based in Northampton, just off the M1, Junction 15.
They sell and rent materials to the construction industry and are now seeking a Manual Handler for 6 months+. The contract may be extended (to be confirmed nearer the time).
Shift: 07:30 to 16:00, Monday to Friday
Pay rate: £11.10 per hour PAYE plus holiday pay in addition
The successful candidates will maintain equipment that is returned following rental.
- Washing down returned rental equipment
- Minor repairs to equipment
- Returning equipment to stores
- Picking of orders
- Reading & replying to emails
Ideal candidate profile:
- Previous experience working in construction industry or warehouse ideal but not essential as all training will be provided
- Fitness to undertake heavy lifting required
- Own safety shoes required
- Successful candidates must pass a drug screen prior to starting
- All applicants must already hold the right to live and work in the UK prior to application.
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please apply immediately.
Due to the number of applications we receive, it’s not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!”.
Line Up Aviation is a recruitment agency.
Apply for this role
Fuel Systems Installation Design Engineer
Hazardous Waste Operative
AW Helicopters Instructor Pilots
AW Simulator Instructor
Stores and Inspection Technician
Principle Building Control Inspector
Goods Inwards Inspector
Material Inventory Controller