Manufacturing Assembly Integration & Test Technician
Maintenance and Engineering
Share this job
I am looking for a Manufacturing Assembly Integration & Test Technician to join my fantastic client on a permanent basis. As the Manufacturing Assembly Integration & Test Technician you will be responsible for ensuring that the products are built and tested to high standards. You will work across a product portfolio which will include flight hardware, research, and development programmes.
Role: Manufacturing Assembly Integration & Test Technician
- Assembly of research and development products and flight hardware
- Testing of future products and flight hardware including functional testing/electrical testing/vibration/shock/TVAC/RF testing
- Development and write up of Manufacturing Assembly Procedures (MAPs) and Test Procedures
- Carry out Detailed inspections of Machined Parts using in house metrology equipment.
- Work closely with the Product Assurance team to define and write up qualified MAIT processes when required
- Identify and propose business improvements and if approved support the implementation
- Support customer/internal reviews
- Visit sub-contractors/suppliers when required
Qualifications & Experience
- Knowledge of both theoretical and practical aspects of MAIT (Manufacturing, Assembly, Integration, Test (functional testing, Electrical bonding/isolation, Vibration, shock, TVAC, kinematic testing of deployable systems)
- Demonstrable experience of using assembly procedures.
- Comprehensive knowledge and understanding of detailed drawings, surface finishes, tolerances, materials Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office software
- Self-motivated to meet objectives within defined timescales
- Excellent organisational & prioritisation skills
- Demonstrate a common sense/pragmatic and logical approach to problem-solving – ability to find simple solutions to complex problems
- Ability to work both alone and in teams as required by the individual task
- Technical knowledge of machine components
- Knowledge of the relevant ECSS standards for the Space sector is advantageous
- Previous experience in the aerospace, automotive industry is desirable, but Space industry is advantageous
- Apprentice trained (Mechanical) a distinct advantage
- An understanding of aerospace processes and components would be advantageous.
- This role may require occasional travel to suppliers, test facilities and could involve occasional longer days or some weekend work to complete builds and tests.
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Natalie Dalkin at Line Up Aviation
Line Up Aviation is a specialist aviation and aerospace recruitment company that has been operating all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry’s best-known companies and pride ourselves with working to the highest standard of service supported by an ingrained culture of honesty and integrity.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!”
Apply for this role
Electrical Calibration Operator
MRO Regional Manager – A&P Licensed
Maintenance Manager – A&P Licensed
Aerospace Senior Mechanical Design Engineer
Live Build Manufacturing Technician