Maintenance and Engineering
£20.46 - £21.84 per hour
Share this job
An opportunity has arisen with my client for a Manufacturing Controller to join them on a 6-month contract. The Manufacturing Controllers role will involve issue, receipt and management of stores and inventory. Loading, control and monitoring of work packages in a manufacturing environment.
Role: Manufacturing Controller
Pay: £20.46 per hour via Umbrella Company
Contract: 6 Months
Hours: Monday – Friday, 37 hours per week
Security Clearance: BPSS required before starting.
- Stock control / storekeeping including shelf life control.
- Loading the manufacturing cells with the requisite jobs in accordance with planned lead and cycle times, in order to comply with manufacturing programmes and delivery schedules.
- Packing including the use of hand tools. Receiving and issuing of tooling.
- Updating computer records.
- Kitting activity.
- Loading and unloading of lorries.
- Experience in a stores environment or manufacturing control.
- Follow instructions.
- Willing to work flexible shift patterns.
- Attention to detail.
- Work on own with minimal supervision.
- Use own initiative.
- Manual handling training.
- Lifting & Slinging training (Including overhead cranes).
- ESD training.
- PC skills, including EXCEL.
- Fork lift truck licence.
- Knowledge of Kanban and 2 bin systems.
- Experience with an Enterprise Planning System e.g. SAP.
- Fork Lift Truck medical
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Melanie Cave at Line Up Aviation
Line Up Aviation has carved its own place in the recruitment of Aviation and Aerospace personnel all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry’s best-known companies who demand the highest standard of applicants.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at any time! Thank you for your follow!”
Apply for this role
Electronics Design Engineer
Stores & Logistics Officer – Tooling
Industrial Manufacturing Engineer
Stores and Logistics Officer