Manufacturing Engineer Assembly and Integration
Maintenance and Engineering
£32.00 - £34.00 per hour
Share this job
An opportunity has arisen with my client for a Manufacturing Engineer Assembly & Integration to join them on an initial 6-month contract. Your focus will be to ensure that the products are built efficiently and to budget. A key member of the Manufacturing Engineering team, you will carry out activities in support of multi-project manufacturing.
Role: Manufacturing Engineer Assembly & Integration
Pay: £33.60 – 35 per hour via Umbrella Company
Contract: 6 Months
Hours: Monday – Friday, 37 hours per week
Security Clearance: Security Cleared
- As a Manufacturing Engineer within the unit & missile assembly manufacturing facility your focus will be to ensure that our products are built efficiently and to budget. A key member of the Manufacturing Engineering team, you will carry out activities in support of multi-project manufacturing.
- Compilation and update of Manufacturing Instructions.
- Design, Commissioning and proving of associated tooling.
- Support the industrial validation process through the use of FMEA’s, FAI’s etc.
- Resolution of technical problems that may arise during the manufacturing process.
- Route card changes as a result or rework activities.
- Management of Configuration Control by the embodiment of Design Modifications into the Manufacturing Instructions.
- Support to the Non Conformance Process using SAP.
- Formal technical Engineering/Craft Apprenticeship to NVQ Level 3/TR23/TR21.
- Formal further education certificate to HNC or equivalent certificate.
- 5 years’ experience within an engineering discipline.
- ESD training.
- Can interpret Design Drawings with a view to producing Manufacturing Build Instructions for both Skilled and Semi-Skilled operators.
- Have experience of Electronic Sub Assembly manufacture through to System level builds.
- Have experience and knowledge of the assembly process for small/miniature Electro-Mechanical Actuation Systems.
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Natalie Dalkin at Line Up Aviation
Line Up Aviation has carved its own place in the recruitment of Aviation and Aerospace personnel all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry’s best-known companies who demand the highest standard of applicants.
Apply for this role
B1.3 Licensed Engineer AW109 (PW206-207)
Senior Manager IFEC
B2 Boeing Licensed Engineers
Director Of Maintenance
Microwave Design Engineer
RF Systems Engineer