Manufacturing Engineer Assembly & Integration
Maintenance and Engineering
£29.00 - £32.00 per hour
Share this job
An opportunity has arisen with my client for a Manufacturing Engineer Assembly & Integration to join them on an initial 6-month contract. Your focus will be to ensure that the products are built efficiently and to budget. A key member of the Manufacturing Engineering team, you will carry out activities in support of multi-project manufacturing.
Role: Manufacturing Engineer Assembly & Integration
Pay: £29 – £32 per hour via Umbrella Company
Contract: 6 Months
Hours: Monday – Friday, 37 hours per week
Security Clearance: Security Cleared
- Compilation and update of Manufacturing Instructions.
- Design, Commissioning and proving of associated tooling.
- Support the industrial validation process through the use of FMEA’s, FAI’s etc.
- Resolution of technical problems that may arise during the manufacturing process.
- Route card changes as a result or rework activities.
- Management of Configuration Control by the embodiment of Design Modifications into the Manufacturing Instructions.
- Support to the Non Conformance Process using SAP.
- Formal technical Engineering/Craft Apprenticeship to NVQ Level 3/TR23/TR21.
- Formal further education certificate to HNC or equivalent certificate.
- 5 years’ experience within an engineering discipline.
- Can interpret Design Drawings with a view to producing Manufacturing Build Instructions for both Skilled and Semi-Skilled operators.
- Have experience of Electronic Sub Assembly manufacture through to System level builds.
- Have experience and knowledge of the assembly process for small/miniature Electro-Mechanical Actuation Systems.
- Must be able to work within and contribute to a team environment.
- Recognise and understand customer requirements and respond to them.
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Natalie Dalkin at Line Up Aviation
Line Up Aviation has carved its own place in the recruitment of Aviation and Aerospace personnel all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry’s best-known companies who demand the highest standard of applicants.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!”
Apply for this role
Aircraft Fitters – Skilled & Semi Skilled
T400 Stress Approver
Landing Gear Stress Engineer
Supervisor Aircraft Engine Wash Technician
Process Performance Engineer
FPGA Design Engineer
B1.1 B737 NG Instructor
Production Acceptance Controller