Manufacturing Engineer / Assembly & Integration
Maintenance and Engineering
£33.60 - £35.00 per hour
Share this job
An opportunity has arisen with my client for a Manufacturing Engineer Assembly and Integration to join them on a 6 month contract. As the Manufacturing Engineer within the unit & missile assembly manufacturing facility your focus will be to ensure that our client’s products are built efficiently and to budget. A key member of the Manufacturing Engineering team, you will carry out activities in support of multi-project manufacturing.
Role: Manufacturing Engineer Assembly and Integration
Pay: £35.00 Per Hour Via Umbrella Company
Contract: 6 Months
Hours: Monday – Friday, 37 hours per week
Security Clearance: SC on submission.
- Compilation and update of Manufacturing Instructions.
- Design, Commissioning and proving of associated tooling.
- Support the industrial validation process through the use of FMEA’s, FAI’s etc.
- Resolution of technical problems that may arise during the manufacturing process.
- Route card changes as a result or rework activities.
- Management of Configuration Control by the embodiment of Design Modifications into the Manufacturing Instructions.
- Support to the Non Conformance Process using SAP.
- Formal technical Engineering/Craft Apprenticeship to NVQ Level 3/TR23/TR21.
- Formal further education certificate to HNC or equivalent certificate.
- 5 years’ experience within an engineering discipline.
- Have the ability to interpret Design Drawings with a view to producing Manufacturing Build Instructions for both Skilled and Semi-Skilled operators.
- Have experience of Electronic Sub Assembly manufacture through to System level builds.
- Have experience and knowledge of the assembly process for small/miniature Electro-Mechanical Actuation Systems.
- Must be able to work within, and contribute to a team environment.
- Recognise and understand customer requirements and respond to them.
- Understand and work to Company Processes and Procedures.
- Can communicate both within the working group and at various levels of the organisation.
- Manual handling training.
- ESD training.
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Melanie Cave at Line Up Aviation
Line Up Aviation has carved its own place in the recruitment of Aviation and Aerospace personnel all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry’s best-known companies who demand the highest standard of applicants.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!”
Apply for this role
Research and Development Engineer
Fatigue and Damage Tolerance Engineer
ESM Design Engineer
EASA B1/B2 Licensed Engineers (A320 AND B737CL/NG)
Shot Peen Technician
Design Concession Approver
System Modelling Engineer