Manufacturing Project Manager
Bolton, Greater Manchester
Maintenance and Engineering
£30.00 - £33.00 per hour
Share this job
Our client has an opportunity for a Manufacturing Project Manager to join them on a 12-month contract. You will be providing support to the Programme Managers and Manufacturing Management Teams to define, plan, direct and deliver the manufacturing projects/contracts against business plan targets.
Role: Manufacturing Project Manager
Hours: Full Time – on site
Clearance: BPSS required to start. SC will follow
Hourly Rate: £30-£33 per hour via Umbrella – inside IR35
£22.32-£24.57 per hour via PAYE
What you’ll be doing:
- Provide support to the Programme Managers and Manufacturing Management Team to define, plan, direct and deliver the manufacturing projects/contracts against business plan targets through rigorous cost control and schedule adherence.
- Manage stakeholder interfaces including internal customers and ensure accurate reporting of progress against all aspects of project performance.
- Planning, facilitating and providing support to the success of large scale contracts throughout the product life cycle.
- Developing and maintaining key relationships with internal customers and key subcontractors.
- Ensuring accurate reporting of progress against all aspects of project performance and interpreting requirements back to manufacturing.
- Assisting in the preparation and maintenance of contract risk and opportunity plans/budgets.
- Communicating consolidated project/programme requirements to a multi-disciplined team to safeguard deliveries.
- Playing a key role in tendering/bidding activities associated with the successful acquisition of future business.
- Experienced Project Manager with a proven track record in the delivery of fixed cost programmes, of significant value, within a matrix organisation. Experience within an engineering or production environment would be of preference.
- A natural communicator, able to build strong relationships, with experience in driving multi-functional teams and delivering to tight time-scales.
- Enthusiastic, pro-active and tenacious individual who can prioritise and understand strategic business needs as well as managing the day-to-day tactical decisions.
- Experience in the application of Project Management skills at assistant level in a relevant business environment.
- ESD training Medical requirements
- None Health surveillance requirements
Please note that in order to apply for MBDA UK opportunities you will need to be eligible for SC (Secret Level) UK Security Clearance.
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please apply immediately!
Line Up Aviation has carved its own place in the recruitment of Aviation and Aerospace personnel all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry’s best known companies who demand the highest standard of applicants.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!”
Apply for this role
B1 Licensed Engineer – Manchester
B1 Licensed Engineer – A380
Electrical Calibration Operator
MRO Regional Manager – A&P Licensed
Maintenance Manager – A&P Licensed
Aerospace Senior Mechanical Design Engineer