Manufacturing Project Manager (BOL)
Bolton, Greater Manchester
£28.00 - £30.00 per hour
Share this job
An opportunity has arisen with my client for a Manufacturing Project Manager to join them on an initial 6-month contract. You will provide support to the Programme Managers and Manufacturing Management Team to define, plan, direct and deliver the manufacturing projects/contracts against business plan targets through rigorous cost control and schedule adherence.
Role: Manufacturing Project Manager
Pay: £28 – £30 per hour via Umbrella Company
Contract: 6 Months
Hours: Monday – Friday, 37 hours per week
Security Clearance: Security Cleared
- Planning, facilitating and providing support to the success of large-scale contracts throughout the product life cycle.
- Developing and maintaining key relationships with internal customers and key subcontractors.
- Ensuring accurate reporting of progress against all aspects of project performance and interpreting requirements back to manufacturing.
- Assisting in the preparation and maintenance of contract risk and opportunity plans/budgets.
- Communicating consolidated project/programme requirements to a multi-disciplined team to safeguard deliveries.
- Playing a key role in tendering/bidding activities associated with the successful acquisition of future business
- Experienced Project Manager with a proven track record in the delivery of fixed cost programmes, of significant value, within a matrix organisation. Experience within an engineering or production environment would be of preference.
- A natural communicator, able to build strong relationships, with experience in driving multi-functional teams and delivering to tight time-scales.
- Enthusiastic, pro-active and tenacious individual who can prioritise and understand strategic business needs as well as managing the day-to-day tactical decisions.
- Experience in the application of Project Management skills at assistant level in a relevant business environment.
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Natalie Dalkin at Line Up Aviation
Line Up Aviation has carved its own place in the recruitment of Aviation and Aerospace personnel all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry’s best-known companies who demand the highest standard of applicants.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!”
Apply for this role
Supply Chain and Quality Manager
Learning and Delivery Partner
AIT Skilled Production Technician
Training Manager (Engineering)
Telecoms Projects Controller
System Architect – Fleet Management
AOG Support Executive