Manufacturing Project Manager – New Business
Bolton, Greater Manchester
£28.00 - £30.00 per hour
Share this job
An opportunity has arisen with my client for an Manufacturing Project Manager – New Business to join them on a 6-month contract. As the Manufacturing Project Manager – New Business you will be responsible for the generations of manufacturing bids, ensuring they are competitive, compliant and are in line with all business and commercial criteria.
Role: Manufacturing Project Manager – New Business
Pay: £28 – £30 per hour via Umbrella Company
Contract: 6 Months
Hours: Monday – Friday, 37 hours per week
Security Clearance: Security Cleared
- Develop, maintain a strong and collaborative working relationship with all key stakeholders, providing Manufacturing with forward visibility of future bids and market intelligence. Ensuring manufacturing is a key stakeholder in the generation of bid data throughout the Life Cycle of the Project/Product, and adequately prepared to manage and deliver competitive and complaint bid proposals.
- Identification and support of new business opportunities and the development of approaches to winning the business.
- Participate fully in developing, maintaining and modifying manufacturing processes and procedures in assigned areas in accordance with relevant standards, best practice and developing needs.
- Support to the continued validation and evolution of the cost model and bidding methodology within MF to ensure competitiveness checks are in place on all bids.
- Control and monitor small projects or sub-projects – and contribute support to cross-functional projects/investigations – so that they are delivered to agreed time, budget and quality, regularly reviewing and reporting on progress against plan and, where necessary, intervening to resolve issues so that the project is delivered to plan.
- Collect, summarise and present information or data, carrying out pre-defined analyses and ensuring completeness and accuracy, and provide it to others for use in decision-making.
- Ensure effective process governance in assigned areas ensuring projects adhere to all policies and procedures, promoting a culture of best practice sharing and knowledge exploitation, and contributing to relevant overall MBDA bidding activities
- Experienced Project Manager with a proven track record in the delivery of fixed cost programmes, of significant value, within a matrix organisation. Experience within an engineering or production environment would be of preference.
- Experience at communicating at a high level, interfacing with key stakeholders in order to respond to complex situations and effectively influence the function and wider business.
- Able to build strong relationships, with experience of working within multi-functional teams and delivering in a timely manner.
- Enthusiastic, pro-active and tenacious individual who can prioritise and understand strategic business needs as well as managing the day-to-day tactical decisions
- Experience in the application of Project Management skills at assistant level in a relevant business environment
- To succeed in this role, you will be required to be decisive, consistent and influential.
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Natalie Dalkin at Line Up Aviation
Line Up Aviation has carved its own place in the recruitment of Aviation and Aerospace personnel all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry’s best-known companies who demand the highest standard of applicants.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!”
Apply for this role
Sales Support Administrator
Tactical Inventory Specialist (Aircraft Components)
Project Manager (Product Lifecycle)
AW609 Logistics Support Analysis Specialist
Project Planner / Controller
Digital Electronics Lead Hardware Engineer
Inside Sales Representative
HR Generalist Barcelona
IT Senior Buyer