Marketing and Content Coordinator
Horsham, West Sussex
Share this job
My client has an exciting opportunity for a Marketing and Content Coordinator to join them on a permanent basis! The role has a particularly strong focus on online activities, so the successful candidate should therefore be familiar with copywriting and editorial for digital publishing, social media, and e-campaign management.
Role: Marketing and Content Coordinator
Location: Horsham, West Sussex
Hours: Part time (3 days)
Salary: Depending on experience
- Lead and create industry-relevant, dynamic content and press releases in conjunction with key company stakeholders for digital publishing
- Manage and monitor group social media profiles
- Strategically use social media to raise a corporate profile and build brand awareness (not just social impressions)
- Manage and edit group websites (WordPress)
- Continue to evolve and build the group’s CRM and email activities, with a strong understanding and awareness for GDPR
- Be responsible for the guardianship and development of the group’s brand identity across all marketing activities
- Design and edit the group’s marketing collateral including brochures, presentations, infographics, branded merchandise etc
- Use all the above points to create and monitor innovative campaigns designed to drive business
- Market research and analysis
- Content Writing: Must be a skilled wordsmith- content writing and editing skills essential.
- Design: Must be confident in Adobe (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator), Prezi, PowerPoint.
- Website: Must have experience and confidence in WordPress website editing.
- Social Media: Ability to manage and monitor multiple social media profiles (Hootsuite).
- Vlogging: Familiar with and confident using vlogging equipment, with the ability to make soft edits.
- Professional: Self-motivated, ambitious, results orientated with an impeccable work ethic.
- Communication: Excellent written and verbal skill with the ability to communicate with key company stakeholders at every level.
- Perceptive: Exceptional eye for detail.
- Organised: Ability to multi-task and work well under pressure.
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV at Line Up Aviation.
Line Up Aviation is a specialist aviation and aerospace recruitment company that has been operating all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry’s best-known companies and pride ourselves with working to the highest standard of service supported by an ingrained culture of honesty and integrity.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at any time! Thank you for your follow!”
Apply for this role
Network Solutions (Cloud & Security) Architect
System Architect – NRS –
IT Systems Support Administrator
Embedded Ada Software Engineer
Software Engineer C++
Software Verification &Validation Engineer
Software Engineer C++ / Java
FPGA Design Engineer