Marketing & Sales Administrator
Horsham, West Sussex
Up to £20000.00 per annum
Share this job
My client has an exciting opportunity for a Coordinator to join them on a permanent basis. They are looking for a Marketing & content coordinator/Sales Admin for their team across their 2x businesses. The role has a particularly strong focus on online activities, so the successful candidate should therefore be familiar with copywriting and editorial for digital publishing, social media, and e-campaign management.
Role: Marketing & Content Coordinator / Sales Admin
Hours: Full Time
- Lead and create industry-relevant, dynamic content and press releases in conjunction with key company stakeholders for digital publishing.
- Manage and monitor group social media profiles.
- Strategically use social media to raise a corporate profile and build brand awareness (not just social impressions).
- Manage and edit group websites (WordPress).
- Continue to evolve and build the group’s CRM and email activities, with a strong understanding and awareness for GDPR.
- Be responsible for the guardianship and development of the group’s brand identity across all marketing activities.
- Design and edit the group’s marketing collateral including brochures, presentations, infographics, branded merchandise etc.
- Use all the above points to create and monitor innovative campaigns designed to drive business
- Market research and analysis
Sales Admin responsibilities:
- Calling leads is essential to ensure that there are enough new prospects generated to identify any business opportunities.
- Assisting with quotations maybe requested by Business development, all quotes must be logged onto the sales database.
- Building a database of prospects and sending out regular mailshots.
- Appointments must be fully qualified with credit checks, company profile, directions to appointments and client overview form completed with appointment confirmed prior to call.
- Maintaining files of prospects and schedules calls for future opportunities in the sales database.
- Ensuring that all data in the CRM system is entered correctly and progressed to conclusion.
- Creating a central holding point for all sales information where the sales team can access data, i.e., Presentations, training guides etc.
- Content Writing: Must be a skilled wordsmith- content writing and editing skills essential.
- Design: Must be confident in Adobe (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator), Prezi, PowerPoint.
- Website: Must have experience and confidence in WordPress website editing.
- Social Media: Ability to manage and monitor multiple social media profiles (Hootsuite).
- Vlogging: Familiar with and confident using vlogging equipment, with the ability to make soft edits.
- Professional: Self-motivated, ambitious, results orientated with an impeccable work ethic.
- Communication: Excellent written and verbal skill with the ability to communicate with key company stakeholders at every level.
- Perceptive: Exceptional eye for detail.
- Organised: Ability to multi-task and work well under pressure
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: at Line Up Aviation
Line Up Aviation has carved its own place in the recruitment of Aviation and Aerospace personnel all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry’s best-known companies who demand the highest standard of applicants.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!”
Apply for this role
Supply Chain Quality Manager
Business Method Engineer
Process Planning Engineer
Quality Conformance Engineer
Warehouse & Logistics Specialist
Technical Records Administrator