Material Inventory Controller
Up to £21.55 per hour
Share this job
Our client has an opportunity for a Material Inventory Controller to join them on a contract basis until December 2024. As the Material Inventory Controller, you will be responsible for ensuring that the team meets its commitments regarding the material handling required to achieve the Maintenance/Flying Programme.
Role: Material Inventory Controller
Location: Brize Norton, Oxfordshire
Hours: Shift basis: 5 early, 5 off, 5 lates, 5 off, 4 nights, 4 off. 40.25 hours per week.
Clearance: SC will be required before starting
Hourly Rate: £21.55 per hour Umbrella – inside IR35
£16.29 per hour via PAYE
What you’ll be doing:
- Adhere to all documented Company Quality System procedures when carrying out operational duties.
- Conduct material orders/movements in the correct priority sequence.
- Ensure all items are unloaded/handled according to the logistics/airworthiness directives.
- Ensure all pick, pack and handling system transactions are performed correctly.
- Ensure all documents printed are in order by sorting them before packing/box closure.
- Ensure all physical movements are following by confirmation in SAP system and link paperwork properly with the parts when required.
- Put stock away in the correct location after picking and/or packing.
- Ensure a safe and clean working environment is maintained at all times.
- Endeavour to improve quality of work wherever possible.
- Inform the Manager/Team Leader of any process errors or system issues in a timely manner.
- Assist the Warehouse Management with any reasonable adhoc request.
- To operate cross functionally across the Warehouse functions (inbound, outbound, repairs)
- To assist Receiving and other warehouse activities.
- Carry out stock checks when requested
- Experience in a Material support/Supply chain role
- Warehouse management system experience is needed
- Willing to work in different shift patterns, including night shift.
- Be proficient in the use of the appropriate Warehouse management and Information systems (SAP SP1,SAP ESP, Airnnav, Microsoft Excel,etc.)
- Forklift and manual handling experience is needed
- The ideal candidate should be service minded, able to multi-task, thorough & tidy, and able to cooperate in a team.
- Knowledge of EASA Part 145 regulations.
- Be proficient in English, both verbally and in writing.
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please apply immediately!
Line Up Aviation is a specialist aviation and aerospace recruitment company that has been operating all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry’s best-known companies and pride ourselves with working to the highest standard of service supported by an ingrained culture of honesty and integrity.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!”
Apply for this role
Stores and Inspection Technician
Principle Building Control Inspector
Engine MRO Customer Programs Manager
Goods Inwards Inspector
Material Inventory Controller
Building Construction Project Leader
System Modelling Engineer