Mechanic or Cat A Mechanic
Gatwick, West Sussex
Maintenance and Engineering
Share this job
An opportunity has arisen with my client for a Mechanic on a permanent basis. As the Mechanic you will be reporting to and working with the leading mechanic and certifier on the zone/aircraft as allocated.
Role: Mechanic or Cat A Mechanic
Salary: Upon Application
Hours: Night Shifts Only – 5,5,4 Shift Pattern
- Complete routine and non-routine maintenance tasks as directed using the latest approved documentation and procedures.
- Observe and adhere to the company Tooling Policy at all times.
- Maintain awareness and ensure best practices are observed for Health and Safety and Human Factors.
- Ensure all paperwork is completed to the required standards and in line with my clients MOE.
- Ensure that they keep their personal work area and facility clean and tidy at all times.
- Notify the company of any significant findings as soon as possible.
- Raise a safety report on identifying any hazard or the following of an incident.
- Carry out any other duties as reasonably requested by our client.
- A recognised apprenticeship within the aircraft industry or similar.
- Have extensive knowledge of Line Maintenance activities with hands on working experience.
- Ability to work a shift pattern including nights.
- Good standard of written/ spoken English including the ability to interact at a technical level.
- Must have a full driving licence.
- Must be prepared to work 12 hour day & night shifts.
- You must have the right to work in the UK – Proof will be required at the scheduling interview stage.
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Melanie Cave at Line Up Aviation
Line Up Aviation has carved its own place in the recruitment of Aviation and Aerospace personnel all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry’s best-known companies who demand the highest standard of applicants.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!”
Apply for this role
Aeronautical Manuals Writer
B1.3 ON AW169
B1.3 ON AW139
Aerospace Components Build Technician
B1 Licensed Engineer
Assembly and Test Mechanic