Mechanical Aircraft Fitter
Maintenance and Engineering
Share this job
Our client is an MRO facility based at Boscombe Down, they specialise in supporting GA aircraft as well as some small passenger jet aircraft, they offer their clients exceptional standards of service. On their behalf we are currently looking to recruit an experienced Mechanical Aircraft Fitter to compliment a busy day shift.
This is a great opportunity to gain ‘hands on’ experience across multiple modern jets.
- Permanent Position
- Day Shift Mon -Fri
- Competitive Salary with overtime available
- Based at Boscombe Down, Wiltshire
To qualify for this opportunity, you should meet the following criteria.
· Experience working on aircraft in a mechanical capacity, a recognised aircraft mechanical education or apprenticeship will be an advantage.
· Have good verbal & written communication skills
· Be able to demonstrate a well organised approach to daily job tasks
· Ideally, successful candidates will live in the Boscombe Down travel to work area.
We are only able to consider applicants that already hold the rights to live and work in the UK. Sponsorship is not available for this opportunity.
Successful candidates will be expected to provide a full 5-year work history for referencing/security purposes.
Due to the number of applications, we receive, it’s not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Apply for this role
Microwave Design Engineer
RF Systems Engineer
Actuation Lab Co-Ordinator
Principal Product Assurance Engineer- Manufacturing
Systems Design Engineer
Space Product Quality Assurance
Electrical Cable Design Engineer