Bolton, Greater Manchester
Maintenance and Engineering
Up to £23.49 per hour
Share this job
An opportunity has arisen with my client for a Mechanical Fitter to join them on a 6-month contract. The Mechanical Fitter will be responsible for carrying out manufacturing and test tasks within the mechanical department, in accordance with product certification procedures, defined workmanship standards, allocated budgets and timescales to meet project objectives.
Role: Mechanical Fitter
Pay: £23.49 per hour via Umbrella Company
Contract: 6 Months – Likely to be extended
Hours: Monday – Friday, 37 hours per week.
Security Clearance: BPSS Only
- Certify the product in line with the product certification procedure.
- Maintain product certification and approval via regular audits.
- Possess a versatile skill base with the capability to apply these skills across a range of tasks.
- Be fully conversant with all equipment, tools and measuring instruments associated with the manufacturing cycle.
- Ensure manufacturing build times are met.
- Check and complete all paperwork associated with the manufacturing data pack.
- Maintain to the highest level, workmanship standards and product quality.
- Ensure compliance with all associated procedures applicable to the manufacturing process.
- Maintain a safe working environment.
- Maintain a good housekeeping policy.
- The successful candidate should be a team player who is able to demonstrate customer focus.
- They should also have proven planning and organising skills and be flexible and adaptable.
- Apprenticeship required.
- Formal technical engineering/craft apprenticeship to NVQ Level 3/TR23/TR21. Formal further education certificate to HNC or equivalent certificate.
- Communicate best practice to other team members.
- Significant mechanical fitting experience required.
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Melanie Cave at Line Up Aviation
Line Up Aviation has carved its own place in the recruitment of Aviation and Aerospace personnel all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry’s best-known companies who demand the highest standard of applicants.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!
Apply for this role
Skilled Aircraft Electrician
Production Planning Assistant
Avionics/Electrician Technician – Rotary
Simulator Equipment Maintenance Technician
Wheel and Brake Technician (Entry Level)
Helicopter Engine & Propeller Maintenance Technician
Systems Performance Engineer