Mechanical Manufacturing Technician
Maintenance and Engineering
£25.46 - £29.37 per hour
Share this job
On behalf of our client, we are seeking to recruit a Mechanical Manufacturing Technician on an initial 12-month contract. As the Mechanical Manufacturing Technician, you will be capable of certifying the product and possess a versatile skill base, with the capability of applying your skills across a range of tasks utilizing equipment and tools, gauges and measuring instruments associated with the production, repair and modifications of company products to meet defined build standards and specification requirements.
Role: Mechanical Manufacturing Technician
Pay: Up to £29.37 per hour via Umbrella
Contract: Full time Onsite -Standard Days
IR35 Status: Inside
Security Clearance: BPSS only
- Certify the product in line with the product certification procedure.
- Maintain product certification and approval via regular audits.
- Possess a versatile skill base with the capability to apply these skills across a range of tasks.
- Be fully conversant with all equipment, tools and measuring instruments associated with the manufacturing cycle.
- Ensure manufacturing build, inspection and where relevant, test times are met.
- Check and complete all paperwork associated with the manufacturing data pack.
- Maintain to the highest level, workmanship standards and product quality.
- Ensure compliance with all associated procedures applicable to the manufacturing process.
- Maintain a safe working environment.
- Maintain a good housekeeping policy.
- Communicate best practice to other team members.
Skillset / experience required:
- Formal technical engineering/craft apprenticeship to NVQ Level 3/TR23/TR21.
- Formal further education certificate to HNC or equivalent certificate.
- Experience as a skilled person.
- The successful candidate should be a team player who is able to demonstrate customer focus.
- They should also have proven planning and organising skills and be flexible and adaptable.
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Siobhan Miller at Line Up Aviation
Line Up Aviation has carved its own place in the recruitment of Aviation and Aerospace personnel all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry’s best known companies who demand the highest standard of applicants.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!”
Apply for this role
179276 – Assembly and Test Mechanic
Trainee Production Coordinator
Software V&V Engineer
Paint Strip Mechanic
Experienced Aero Engine Mechanics
Part 145 Quality Engineer
Senior Mechanical Engineer
Chief Mechanical Engineer