Microfocus Dimensions Data Migration Engineer
£70.00 - £80.00 per hour
Share this job
On behalf of our client, we are seeking to recruit a Microfocus Dimensions Data Migration Engineer on an initial 6-month contract basis.
Role: Microfocus Dimensions Data Migration Engineer
Pay: £80 per hour Umbrella rate
Contract: Monday to Friday, 37 hours per week, 6 months
IR35 Status: Inside
SC Clearance: Security Clearance required can start on BPSS, UK eyes only project.
- To learn how to migrate the databases from the old version of Dimensions to a new and supported version of the tool.
- To document the process of migration such that it can be repeated.
- To migrate project data from the obsolete version of the database (on secure network 1) to the new and supported version of the tool; the order of migration shall be provided based on business risk, usage and priority.
- As a potential follow on activity, to migrate project data from the obsolete version of the database (on secure network 2) to the new and supported version of the tool on (on secure network 2); the order of migration shall be provided based on business risk, usage and priority.
- In depth knowledge of Microfocus Dimensions is essential, and specifically the underlying database structure.
- Working knowledge of MBDA, and projects is desirable.
- Ability to work on site due to the classification of the data, access to the network.
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Natalie Dalkin at Line Up Aviation
Line Up Aviation is a specialist aviation and aerospace recruitment company that has been operating all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry’s best-known companies and pride ourselves with working to the highest standard of service supported by an ingrained culture of honesty and integrity.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!”