Microwave Design Engineer
£50.00 - £55 per hour
Share this job
An opportunity has arisen with my client for a Microwave Design Engineer to join them on an initial 6-month contract.
Role: Microwave Design Engineer
Pay: Up to £55 per hour via Umbrella Company
Contract: 6 Months
Hours: Monday – Friday, 37 hours per week
Security Clearance: Security Cleared
- Design active mixed signal RF/microwave modules (including transmitters, receivers, synthesisers) for RF seekers.
- Interact with internal customers and suppliers to develop circuits to requirements including cost, volume constraints and environmental specifications.
- Prove designs meet requirements by creating and testing to test specifications.
- Provide technical support to existing designs, support production failures in the factory, solve obsolescence issues.
- Active microwave, RF and analogue circuit design including simulation and layout using ADS (or similar) design tools.
- Awareness of high-speed digital electronics and FPGA circuit design.
- 3Ability to perform design proving test and trials in laboratory. Ability to test and diagnose hardware problems using standard and specialist test equipment such as VNAs.
- 5Working with electronics design teams to transfer schematics into layouts for mixed signal circuit boards.
- 6Fully conversant with manufacturing techniques and capabilities including design for manufacture and test.
- 7Ability to develop IDDs for designs, assess thermal management and component de-rating,
- 8Understanding of and use of engineering tools, processes and procedures to publish designs, record compliance against requirements, identify and resolve non-conformances.
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Natalie Dalkin at Line Up Aviation
Line Up Aviation has carved its own place in the recruitment of Aviation and Aerospace personnel all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry’s best-known companies who demand the highest standard of applicants.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!”
Apply for this role
Manufacturing Engineer – Assembly & Integration (Stevenage)
Test Equipment Manager
AW Simulator Instructor
Legal Regulation Engineer
Senior Electronics Engineer (Calibration and Maintenance)