Mobile Licensed B1.2 Aircraft Engineer
Northallerton, North Yorkshire
Maintenance and Engineering
Share this job
Our client has an opportunity for a Mobile Licensed B1.2 Aircraft Engineer to join them on a permanent basis. Day to day, you’ll be responsible alongside a team of mechanical and avionic Licensed Aircraft Engineers for the generation and release to service of serviceable and safe aircraft in accordance with civilian legislation/regulation and in line with the company’s’ approvals.
Role: Mobile Licensed B1.2 Aircraft Engineer
Location: Northallerton, North Yorkshire
Hours: Full time, 40 hours per week based onsite. Depending on site requirements, provided with suitable notice. Shift patterns and timings may be changed if deployed to match the needs of the site. Weekends included.
Salary: Discussed Upon Application
Security Clearance: Must be able to achieve SC clearance
- Ensure aircraft engineering, line and depth maintenance and all other engineering related activities and services are provided as required to always meet and exceed customer expectations and contractual needs.
- Coordinating all Civil Aviation Authority (CAA) part 145 paperwork.
- Specific technical knowledge
- Sound understanding of partnering and alliance between customer and contract
- Supervisory experience in a Civil/Military aviation environment
- Ability to demonstrate practical and theoretical standards required
- Driving licence
- Knowledge of MoD Engineering procedures/documentation
- EASA Part 66, B1.2 licence
All applicants must have the legal right to work in the UK and be subject to satisfactory security clearance which includes 3 years reference checks. Verification of any qualifications/passport/licences must be shown at interview stage
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please apply immediately or send your CV to Siobhan Miller.
Line Up Aviation is a specialist aviation and aerospace recruitment company that has been operating all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry’s best-known companies and pride ourselves with working to the highest standard of service supported by an ingrained culture of honesty and integrity.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!”
Apply for this role
Aerospace Senior Mechanical Design Engineer
Quality Assurance Specialist (9100)
Development & Production Test Engineer
Production Manager (Aviation MRO)
Mechanical Systems Engineer
Senior Building Control Inspector
Senior Aircraft Engineer
B1 Licensed Engineer