MRO Certifying Staff
Maintenance and Engineering
Share this job
My client is a world leader in airplanes/helicopters design and construction and is looking for a Diagnostic Support Engineer to insert in the HUMS teams.
Role: MRO Certifying Staff Specialist
Pay: to be defined on the basis of experience
Location: Melbourne – Australia
- Guarantee compliance with aviation regulations by authorising work for Maintenance, Repair & Overhaul (MRO), issuing the Authorised Release Certificate (ARC) for component maintenance;
- Comprehensive understanding of Part-145 aviation legislation (EASA), transmission systems and general technical information;
- Ensuring compliance with the Safety Management System (SMS) including Workplace Health and Safety (WHS) obligations.
- Understand Human Factors including human performance limitations;
- Understand maintenance organisation capabilities, personnel authorisations and limitations;
- Understand safety risks associated with the working environment;
- Understand conditions for ensuring continuing airworthiness of helicopter components;
- Identify and rectify existing and potential unsafe conditions and known non-compliances of the component;
- Understand work orders, work cards and refer to and use applicable maintenance data;
- Understand and be familiar with required tooling and equipment;
- Supervise the performance of tasks carried out by non-Certifying personnel;
- Check and document correct accomplishment of maintenance tasks;
- Compile, check and control maintenance documentation;
- Determine the part serviceability and control removed and rejected parts processes;
- Record any inaccurate, incomplete, and ambiguous procedures and notify the author
- Undertake theoretical, practical and On-the-Job Training as required.
- Australian Citizen with National Police Clearance
- Adhere to Drug and Alcohol Management Plan (DAMP) policy
- Proof of COVID vaccination
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in issuing an ARC or equivalent within an aviation environment;
- Experience with component maintenance in a Part-145 environment (base, line, and engine maintenance also considered);
- Comprehensive knowledge of Human Factors and their application;
- Understanding of aviation regulations, aviation standards, and Maintenance Organisation Expositions;
- Highly experienced with maintenance data and workflows;
- Understand conditions for ensuring continuing airworthiness of components;
- Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software experience (SAP desirable);
- A strong team player who is comfortable within ambiguous environments;
- Possess strong communication and literacy skills in English;
- Strong professional integrity, independent, proactive and able to make decisions;
- Flexible to travel, train & communicate with our global counterparts in Europe and North America.
- Certificate/Trade in disciplines related to Engineering, Aerospace, Aeronautics, Aviation or similar.
Due to the number of applications we receive, it’s not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!”
Apply for this role
Software Test Engineer
Mechanical Manufacturing Technician
Helicopter Diagnostic Engineer – HUMS
Systems Performance Engineer
Skilled Electrical Wireman C&M
Production Test Engineer
Principal Thermal Engineer