Gatwick, West Sussex
£24000 - £27000 per annum
Share this job
I am seeking relevant applications for an MRO Executive opportunity based in the Gatwick area.
This role is for an established aviation client who is open to either candidates with relevant aircraft component exchange & repair management experience OR to candidates who are able to demonstrate their drive and strong work ethic, and who can quickly develop with training in this busy role!
Main responsibilities of the MRO Executive candidate:
- To manage the organisation of aircraft component repairs, liaising with the vendor to improve TAT to facilitate component availability.
- Performs value engineering once the repair quotes have been issued by the repair vendor, vetting the price to ensure a competitive quote
- Transactional core repair quoting and invoicing in line with the company KPI.
- Builds a cohesive relationship with vendors to maximise on commercial negotiation opportunities.
- Builds a relationship with customers through the aid of a sales team to facilitate cost recovery for exchange core repairs (both warranty and standard repair orders).
- Complete exchange operation functions: late fees management, off core management, repair order generation and final invoice to the customer in line with the QMS procedures.
- Assist with Component quoting
- Ensure that market intelligence/ data received from suppliers is updated in the system to facilitate business growth.
- Co-ordinate with the Quality and Parts Supply Accounting team to have POs created for new exchange customers.
- Performing a full compliance check before generating a sale or exchange order to ensure customer and regulatory requirements have been met.
- Review and recommendation of customer credit account terms.
- Understand and contribute to ensuring departmental and company targets are met
Ideal candidate profile:
- Educated to at least GCSE Maths and English Grade A-C (or equivalent)
- Equivalent working experience in Sales and Airframe Component, possess the drive & determination to succeed in this fast-paced role with training
- Exposure to project management at a basic level and an understanding of the main principles of process-driven functionalities.
- Exposure to customer-focused interactions.
- Communication: must demonstrate an ability to communicate orally, in writing, or via electronic means to clearly inform and build rapport with various stakeholders.
- Organisation: must show yourself as organised in terms of meeting deadlines, arriving on time and being able to find information as needed.
- Analytical skills: must be able to gather information and use data to determine cause and effect for complex problem solving.
- Dependability: must be personally responsible, completes work in a timely manner, and performs tasks accurately.
- Motivation: must maintain a positive attitude and demonstrate actions or strategies that elicit a desired behaviour or response from a stakeholder.
- Creativity: must make constructive suggestions and creative solutions to problems.
- Flexibility: able to adapt to changes in the working environment to ensure smooth running of the business within your remit.
- Mon-Fri. 08:30-17:30
- Free onsite parking
- Salary: £24,000 – £27,000 depending on experience
- Overtime sometimes available to support the sales team
- Annual performance bonus
- Candidates must already hold the right to live and work in the UK at the time of application
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please apply immediately.
Due to the number of applications we receive, it’s not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at any time! Thank you for your follow!”
Line Up Aviation is a recruitment agency.
Apply for this role
Sales Support Administrator
Tactical Inventory Specialist (Aircraft Components)
Project Manager (Product Lifecycle)
AW609 Logistics Support Analysis Specialist
Project Planner / Controller
Digital Electronics Lead Hardware Engineer
Inside Sales Representative
HR Generalist Barcelona
IT Senior Buyer