MRO Executive – Trading & PBH
Hassocks, West Sussex
£22849.00 - £34629.00 per annum
Share this job
MRO Executive – Trading & PBH
Hassocks, West Sussex
37.5 hours per week
Monday – Friday 09:00 – 17:30
Our client is a leading aviation service provider specialising in bespoke aircraft components and Support Solutions. Our client works closely with Maintenance and Repair Organisations worldwide and in recent years has grown to become one of the largest stockists of aircraft components in the world.
Due to ongoing expansion and a high volume of business, our client are looking to appoint an MRO Executive to join the existing Technical Team.
Reporting to the MRO Team Leader, you will select, monitor, and report on aircraft component repair services from approved suppliers worldwide. You will also support internal and external customers by providing a high level of service, ensuring inventory quality, on time delivery and cost control are maintained. Managing effective partnerships to support the needs of the business will also be central to the job function.
- Source, purchase and manage component repair services for company and customer owed inventory adhering to MRO Processes and Procedures
- Accurate administration of aircraft component repairs to the business and aviation industry quality standards and airworthiness regulations
- Issue repair orders for approved suppliers on behalf of the company and in accordance with company processes and procedures
- Support MRO Administration team expedite open orders to achieve required delivery and service levels in accordance with customer expectations or contracted terms
- Create and process customer repair quotations ensuring relevant management & freight fees are applied, in line with company processes and contracted terms
- Evaluate MRO vendor workshop findings reports relating to contracted removals ensuring contract adherence and cost recovery
- Negotiate with suppliers to obtain best price, terms, warranty, and service levels
- Identify component condition and modification status and ensure compliance with required standard
- Develop successful supplier, customer, and internal relationships through a combination of good written & telephone communication, including regular and punctual customer status reporting
- Process customer invoices ensuring all costs are recovered where applicable. Including but not limited to Management Fee’s, freight, customer induced damage
- Provide excellent customer account management both internal and external to business
- Provide solutions and use initiative to satisfy order requirements and increase revenue.
- Attend customer /supplier meetings including occasional travel
- Develop business opportunities with suppliers and customers
- Understand and adhere to Export Control regulations where relevant
- Assist MRO Leadership with all tasks/projects as required
Required Skills and Experience:
* Experience in an aircraft component, MRO, or a trading environment would be desirable
* Strong administration skills gained within an office environment
* Proven ability to provide excellent customer service
* A university degree or similar level qualification beneficial
* Self-motivated, pro-active, and able to succeed in a high-pressured environment
* Ability to travel to meet business needs as required
* Desire to learn and develop in depth knowledge and skills within MRO
* Familiarity and understanding of AMM, CMM, MEL and IPC’s
* Excellent communication skills at all levels, verbal and written
* Ability to multi-task, prioritise, meet deadlines and KPI’s
* Good negotiation, organisation, and time management
* Strong problem-solving ability with ability to use initiative and common sense
* Numerate, accurate with good attention to detail
* Analytical thinker with experience of producing and evaluating reports
* Knowledge of Export and Import procedures and controls
* Excellent PC skills and highly proficient in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
* Experience with Quantum and web-based Aircraft parts databases would be advantageous
* Other languages would be desirable but are not essential
“Privately owned, dynamic & innovative”, our client is a world leading independent aviation company where you will have the opportunity to contribute directly to their success.
The company’s global HQ is set amongst the rolling hills of the South Downs, a perfect environment to work.
Lunch breaks – You can take a walk around the 1km trim trail which circles the fantastic offices. If games are more your thing, there are board games available for staff to use, as well as an Xbox and computer break out room. If you forget your lunch, you can pick up lunch from the food and coffee vans that visit he premises regularly.
Extras – Free parking & electric car charging available, BUPA healthcare, social events, free fruit, cycle to work scheme and more…
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to Hollie Binstead at Line Up Aviation.
Line Up Aviation is a specialist aviation and aerospace recruitment company that has been operating all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry’s best-known companies and pride ourselves with working to the highest standard of service supported by an ingrained culture of honesty and integrity.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at any time! Thank you for your follow!”