MRO Program Manager II
Maintenance and Engineering
Share this job
MRO PROGRAM MANAGER II
The client supports aircraft owners, operators and MROs with MRO solutions services for global aircraft operators and engineering providers within the aviation and aerospace sectors. They provide revolutionary service-led inventory supply chain programs to global commercial airlines, aircraft owners and operators. They are an industry leading aerospace specialist, having been in the game for nearly 30 years.
Manage Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) and Parts Manufacturer Approval (PMA) suppliers, review potential suppliers, and address customer issues. Assist with implementation of business development programs and program manage all aspects of respective supplier contracts to ensure fulfillment of all requirements.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Review sales history for suppliers to establish first stock order.
- Create monthly reports and custom reports for our suppliers.
- Create program business review presentations for suppliers.
- Support periodic business reviews with suppliers to review contract performance
- Review stock and reorder levels to ensure stock is on hand for customers.
- Address customer service issues with our suppliers.
- Assist our suppliers with background data for potential new products.
- Assist RSMs with background data for new products.
- Supply customers with quotes and shipment tracking data.
- Supply RSMs with technical data and training for existing and new products.
- Be the technical expert on assigned products/suppliers.
- Be a single point of contact for assigned products/suppliers.
- Travel as required in support of business development and trade shows.
- Communicate daily with managing all aspects of sales and business development.
- Assist with Distribution Engineering Services (DES) New Part Development tasks
- Conduct Market Research and Competitor Assessments for existing and new prospective OEM and/or PMA parts.
This position has no supervisory responsibility.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree (BA or BS) from four-year College or university; or related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- An Engineering Background is helpful but not required; nevertheless, a successful candidate will have the ability to grasp technical concepts and develop detailed product knowledge of technically complex products.
- Computer skills including Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Ability to multi-task/prioritize and organize.
- Project management experience.
Apply for this role
179276 – Assembly and Test Mechanic
Trainee Production Coordinator
Software V&V Engineer
Paint Strip Mechanic
Experienced Aero Engine Mechanics
Part 145 Quality Engineer
Senior Mechanical Engineer
Chief Mechanical Engineer