MRO Repair Executive
Maintenance and Engineering
Share this job
Job title: MRO Repair Executive
Location: South Wales (Flexible)
The customer is a global specialist in aircraft asset management, with offices across Europe, the Middle East and the USA. Having established themselves as an industry leader in 2017, their focus is large aircraft assets. They are a specialist in particular, with the procurement of components from aircraft teardowns.
They have a fantastic culture setting the standards across industry for a fair working environment and exceptional work life balance with a lot of travel benefits.
* Working directly with the Repair team, assisting with all aspects of repair management for engine components to ensure efficiently provides its Sales team with overhauled units for onward sale.
* Assist with due diligence reviews on repair documentation for stock items.
* Uploading of completed vendor quotes & repair certificates into QUANTUM system.
* Provide support to the internal team as and when required on customer technical records queries relating to stock.
* Raise and update repair orders using weekly vendor status reports.
* Day to day communication with vendors to ensure productive relationships are maintained and developed further – travel to customer location will be required in some instances.
* Assist the repair team to gather market intelligence and data relating to pricing, scrap rates & trends.
* General administration & housekeeping of digital files and the Quantum system.
* Provide adequate cover when colleagues are absent or travelling.
* Supporting marketing/business development efforts with customers through visits, shows and conferences when required.
* Any other role requested and deemed necessary by the members of the management team.
Criteria of Applicant:
Perform all tasks to agreed standards. Candidate must be able to work to strict deadlines and under pressure from various parties due to the fast-paced nature and regulated standards of the business. Communication skills are essential along with a willingness to learn.
* Aviation degree or previous industry knowledge/experience advantageous but NOT essential – looking for someone who is a self-starter, shows initiative and has a desire to learn the business.
* Full in-house training to be provided during probation period and hereafter as required.
* Candidate must have a valid driving licence & passport.
* Salary & benefits to be discussed dependent on the level of experience.
Apply for this role
Research and Development Engineer
Fatigue and Damage Tolerance Engineer
ESM Design Engineer
EASA B1/B2 Licensed Engineers (A320 AND B737CL/NG)
Shot Peen Technician
Design Concession Approver
System Modelling Engineer