MRO Senior Sales Manager
West London, London
Share this job
I am seeking an MRO Senior Sales Manager to join my aerospace production client in West London on a permanent basis.
You will manage a team of Product Sales Managers (locally and remotely based) and sell MRO services as well as asset solutions to new and existing customers.
You’ll be responsible for fulfilling individual and team sales targets and interfacing with both internal and external customers.
Unrestricted ability to travel is required.
Role: MRO Senior Sales Manager
Location: West London
Main responsibilities of the MRO Senior Sales Manager
- Identify and execute sales strategies to target key customers.
- Represent and promote the business to external and internal customers, and obtain new business
- Calculation of MRO proposals in alignment with all involved stakeholders
- Negotiate contracts and adjust or revise scope of such contracts.
- Establish and maintain relationships within the regional MRO industry
- Monitor team performance, conduct personnel reviews, provide guidance in sales topics, and support team in sales campaigns.
- Preparation, scheduling and execution of customer visits
- Monitor and analyse competitors and industry trends
- Participation in marketing and customer events (e.g. Conferences, Exhibitions, etc.)
- Continuous improvement of existing roles, tools and processes
Ideal candidate profile:
- University degree in Aviation, Business Management, Engineering or equivalent preferred
- Experience managing sales teams will be a distinct advantage.
- Significant experience in aviation and in working with customer-oriented attitude, specifically Sales.
- Experience in aviation component overhauls preferred
- Strong understanding of different cultures, experience in working with a diverse team, customer focussed and service oriented
- Problem-solving competency, as well as self-motivated drive for business
- Ability to negotiate complex contracts and deal with Senior customer representatives
- Self-confident to lead, guide, develop and support personnel in the sales team.
- Possess a strong character with the distinction to develop and drive business and customer relationships forwards.
- Strong ability to build close relationships with customers.
- Ability to work independently, and possess a high level of business and project management skills
- Excellent communications skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Excel, Power Point etc.
- Work experience in multicultural environment and/or abroad preferable
- The ability to speak German would be an advantage
- Candidates must already hold the right to live and work in the UK at the time of application. No sponsorships can be provided, now or in the future.
- Free onsite parking
- Attractive benefits package including discounted flights and employee healthcare plan.
- Salary to be discussed on application
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please apply immediately.
Due to the number of applications we receive, it’s not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at any time! Thank you for your follow!”
Line Up Aviation is a recruitment agency.