Share this job
In partnership with our client, the first full-service airline to be launched in over 17 years, we are pleased to invite applications for the position of MRO Specialist.
This position will be based in Riyadh, offering a unique and exciting opportunity to influence what will become the new standard of international air travel.
The role will see the successful candidate be responsible for assisting the Maintenance and Engineering team in the strategy and implementation of an MRO solution that meets the airlines safety, cost, and operational objectives.
- Assist the MRO leadership team in defining the strategy and implications of the MRO options being analysed.
- Provide input to insource versus outsource option analysis, including hangar options and spare parts inventory.
- Participate in negotiations with maintenance and engineering vendors.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Engineering, or any relevant field.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience as an MRO Specialist or any related field.
- Digital troubleshooting
- Knowledge of a wide variety of typical maintenance tasks, including PM, spare parts, work order lifecycle and troubleshooting systemic problems. General principles of engineering, operations and the tools and equipment required to perform many of the daily maintenance tasks.
- Able to deal with ambiguity
- Self-driven, able to build processes with a focus on execution
- Able to work in a consensus driven environment.
- Strong sense of initiative and accountability
- High level of professionalism and work ethics
- Must be fluent in English
- This is a full-time, permanent position and you must acknowledge the requirement to relocate should you be successful in the recruitment process.
- You must be willing to sign a non-disclosure undertaking before we can discuss the role in any greater detail.
- You apply in the understanding that you will be required to provide 2 professional references and a criminal record check should you be successful in the first stage of the recruitment process.
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Natalie Dalkin at Line Up Aviation.
Apply for this role
Senior Electronics Engineer (Calibration and Maintenance)
Industrial Asset Manager
Principal Product Assurance Engineer Manufacturing